Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banners and Avatars: Request them, design them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I finished the sig, it's not exactly what I meant to do (like every time) but I think turned out good, hope you like

Comment

Love it SeN! Great work!

(BTW is it just me or does ONeill look like Hammond in some of those golfing poses?)

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
        Love it SeN! Great work!

(BTW is it just me or does ONeill look like Hammond in some of those golfing poses?)
        Thanks. Yeah he does I never noticed! And he also looks quite old... I wnated to use also his pic bigger but they weren't any closer looks at him and he it was too much usy already. I just wished the colours of both pics weren't so different. But I really turned it into Shep thunk sig

Comment

omg that is sooo awesome! Thank you. May I use now!!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
          Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Hi there, im trying to do my own sig (but cant work photoshop ) and then i came across this thread.

If its not to much to ask could I have a sig that has the Pillar of Autumn (Halo), Galactica and vipers (Re-Imagined BSG). If you accept I would be Very thankfull.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

It says Banners and avatars but i can't upload an avatar is it some sort of ranking system or what?
              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Uploading an avatar? You mean to post an avatar? Or do you mean uploading a custom avatar to use? That does require a certain number of posts, I think 2000 is the magic number these days.

Nice sig.

Simple avi's... ...

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
                I would have one with McKay and Keller on it, but people won't like me
                I'd like you.

Great sigs Camy! Snurched a few.

I've been known to make a sig or two in my time... however I make them on Photobucket cuz I don't have Photoshop... too $$$ for me. But, I did just get Gimp which I'm super excited about even tho I don't know the first thing about it... yet!

Here are a few of my works...
                Spoiler:

This one refers to x Varda x and her fic Puddle Jumper Mayhem(she's always whumping Rodney in her PJM's.)
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 25 February 2009, 09:33 AM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

I got the first one!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

RodneyIsGodney that request about a sig on rodneys face when the amo of his gun falls out in "The Siege Pt.3
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                        RodneyIsGodney that request about a sig on rodneys face when the amo of his gun falls out in "The Siege Pt.3
                        This one?
                        Spoiler:

EDIT:

If so... here's one of two sigs...
                        Spoiler:

Here is the second sig... minus text. If you can think of something let me know.
                        Spoiler:
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 25 February 2009, 12:40 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes thoes hihi
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X