This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos from LFCC 2

I have 4 photos of myself with David Hewlett, Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell and Jonathan Frakes that were taken recently at the London Film and Comic Con 2 in London.

I have placed them on my website Stargate SG-1 UK so if you wish to have a look then just folow the link.

Thank You Rachel is looking good as always.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Yep, crazy person taking a really close up photo, but definitely looking good

Comment

You lucky man I wish she was that close to me lol
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by stargatesg1uk
          I have 4 photos of myself with David Hewlett, Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell and Jonathan Frakes that were taken recently at the London Film and Comic Con 2 in London.

I have placed them on my website Stargate SG-1 UK so if you wish to have a look then just folow the link.
          Great pictures! Say; you wouldn't happen to have a transcript of the Q&A laying around anywhere, by any chance?
          Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Wow, cool pictures Wish I could get my photo taken with them!

Comment

Those were great! Thanks for posting them. Haven't seen Jonathan Frakes in a while so that was like a little bonus.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                Great pictures! Say; you wouldn't happen to have a transcript of the Q&A laying around anywhere, by any chance?
                Liv, complete coverage of the LCFF, including the Q&As for SG-1 and Atlantis, will be up on GateWorld soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                  Liv, complete coverage of the LCFF, including the Q&As for SG-1 and Atlantis, will be up on GateWorld soon!
                  Oh, thank you! Looking forward to that.
                  Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Great pictures! Especially the one with you and David Hewlett. He looks like he's a riot in real life to. I really hope that he comes to the next Gatecon.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

He is a riot in real life. He had the slowest queue out of all the Guests at LFCC 2, because he spent so much time talking to his fans

When I had that photo taken, just before the person took the picture, he (Hewlett) said lets do this. So I quickly looked to see what he was doing, then I quickly did the same and luckily I managed to do it in time for the photo.

I'd love to meet him again.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatesg1uk

Your site is really cool! I would love to meet J. Frakes!!!

Posting my site soon...
                        GateFan67 aka GateFan810 www.gatefan.org

Help support my convention habit. Buy Avon from my website
                        www.youravon.com/lorourke

Comment

How fun!! You looked like you were just having a blast!! Thank you for sharing those with us Oh I can't wait till I get to go to one of these...You all make it look so wonderful!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                          X