Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not-so-much-in-Burbank, Baby '09!!! (Official SG Con, Los Angeles 2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Yay, the schedule's up!

Wow, Joe's panel is really late in the day.

Darn, the Big Finish panel is on Sunday, and I'm only going Saturday. Bummer. Oh well, they'll probably have a table out in the dealers' room like Quantum Mechanix did last year, so I can talk to their reps there.

Hope everyone has a good trip out here and has fun!
    For the Big Finish group, they would shut down their stall in the vendor area, then be onstage for the Q&A. That's what they did in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
      For the Big Finish group, they would shut down their stall in the vendor area, then be onstage for the Q&A. That's what they did in Chicago.
      So they'll be at the table on Saturday when they're not having the panel. Goodie!

*goes back to packing day bag*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm happy to see they are already announcing an LA Stargate con next year.

Time to start thinking about packing...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
          I'm happy to see they are already announcing an LA Stargate con next year.

Time to start thinking about packing...
          *snickers* I've already marked down next year's dates in my calendar...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay... what shall I have Martin Gero sign???
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
              I could think of a couple rude responses - somehow I'm thinking he's dreaming of the day he gets asked to sign a pair of bre....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                Do you have the complete S1-5 DVD? I'll probably have him sign the con poster.

Comment

I could think of a couple rude responses - somehow I'm thinking he's dreaming of the day he gets asked to sign a pair of bre....
                  I forgot about that movie he made....

Comment

I'll probably have him sign the con poster.
                    I could do this. Means I'll have to buy it this year. I never have in the past.
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Okay, we made it here safely, grabbed Snowflake from the airport, ate good food, drank some good drinks, and had a BLAST today.... And the con hasn't even started yet!

Methinks this is a good sign of thing to come!

To those of you who sent me a PM requestion a nametag - I will ahve to send them to you at a later date. My boss stole our ID badge printer before I got to use it on Tuesday!!! Dangit! So I will still print them and send them out if you're still interested, just PM me where you'd like me to mail them.....

Goodnight all!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Well we've checked in, eaten three meals, done some sightseeing, scared the crap out of someone, had a few drinks, and met some new Gateworlders.
                        CON ON!!!

As a non Farscape fan (don't shoot me!!) I'm a little disappointed that there's only Gary coming to the Dessert party - wasn't Paul supposed to have been coming at some point?
                        Still it's a Dessert party....I'm pretty sure I can still have a good time without any special guests
                        The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                        Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post
                          Well we've checked in, eaten three meals, done some sightseeing, scared the crap out of someone, had a few drinks, and met some new Gateworlders.
                          CON ON!!!

As a non Farscape fan (don't shoot me!!) I'm a little disappointed that there's only Gary coming to the Dessert party - wasn't Paul supposed to have been coming at some point?
                          Still it's a Dessert party....I'm pretty sure I can still have a good time without any special guests
                          Yes, I'm a little disappointed in that too.

Is there free internet access in the lobby? I know they charge in the rooms.
                          sigpic

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I think you're right.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight....I'm kinda early. I had read on the Farscape schedule that Paul was to be at the Dessert Party.

Comment

Yes, I'm a little disappointed in that too.

Is there free internet access in the lobby? I know they charge in the rooms.
                                I checked on the Marriott website, and there is supposedly wireless access in the "public areas," but there's no mention of a fee. They do mention a fee in specific reference to the guest rooms. For those interested, it's on this page; scroll down to the heading 'High-speed internet access' in red. Hope that helps.

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight....I'm kinda early. I had read on the Farscape schedule that Paul was to be at the Dessert Party.
                                Just checked... the Farscape schedule says that Paul was tentative but the Stargate schedule doesn't have him listed. I guess maybe they didn't know until they had already posted the Farscape schedule (though I suppose they could have updated it at the same time they uploaded the SG schedule).

Good to hear everyone who's already out here is having fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X