This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Legends Memorabilia Auction

The good folks at Legend Memorabilia have launched their latest auction of Stargate props and costumes, including items signed by RDA, Michael, Amanda, Chris et al. Per their announcement:

Originally announced in October, we are pleased to bring you our final scheduled Stargate SG-1 Prop and Costume auction of 2008.

Once again, we are offering a superb selection of highly collectible items and we look forward to having you join us in this last great sale of the year.

Some of the featured items include the 'Face Hugger' used in the Season 2 episode "The Fifth Race"; a 'Sodan Warrior Staff' used in episodes such as "Babylon"; the 'Ancient Healing Device' (working) used in various episodes including "Evolution" and "Death Knell"; and of course, a selection of hero BDU costumes. Some other highly collectible items that will be offered is a cast signed 'Earth' Glyph (signed by RDA, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge & Don Davis) and RDA's personal 'doodle pad' he used at Gatecon Vancouver - 2008 during the autograph sessions which contains over 15 handwritten scribbles!

The following link will take you directly to the auction:

http://www.stargateprops.com/auction/xcAuction.asp

Be sure to visit the site often as new items will be added daily (Monday - Friday) for the next 3 weeks.

Many thanks for your interest, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or special requests.

The Legends Team

mon

Just a mod note, I don't know who mfluder is, but i do know that the auction is real. Legends is run by Paul Brown, who some of you might have met if you went to Gatecon.

Legends is a sanctioned company that works with MGM - and by extension the studio - to handle memorbilia associated with the show.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

cool i wanna buy the JAck O'neil dollar but its too much... Thxs
      sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

It's certainly an expensive game!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Just a mod note, I don't know who mfluder is, but i do know that the auction is real. Legends is run by Paul Brown, who some of you might have met if you went to Gatecon.

Legends is a sanctioned company that works with MGM - and by extension the studio - to handle memorbilia associated with the show.

Just to let you know (and I'm sure she wouldn't mind) mfluder is the wonderful Mon who, with the equally lovely Dana_Jeanne, runs michaelshanks-online, Michael's Official Web Site....

And why yes, I would LOVE to own that leather tunic and arm bands worn by him but sadly in this economic climate and exchange rates, this dream will remain what it is, a very nice dream....

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

i know how you feel.

I personally would love to have memorbilia from the show, but it's a business, and the price i'm willing to pay isn't inline with what others are willing to pay.

There's rarely anything on the auction that ends up being in my price range. But it can be fun to look.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              i know how you feel.

I personally would love to have memorbilia from the show, but it's a business, and the price i'm willing to pay isn't inline with what others are willing to pay.

There's rarely anything on the auction that ends up being in my price range. But it can be fun to look.

I quite agree..........I love looking....and at least I've been lucky enough to meet many of my favourite Stargate stars and got something personal signed....that, to me, is just as precious as I was there when it happened....

I still dream of the day I'd be lucky enough to get RDA to sign my Stargate Converse Shoes........he's the only one of the "Big 4" I have missing now...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by SGAtlantisP60 View Post
                cool i wanna buy the JAck O'neil dollar but its too much... Thxs
                And if you look up this item there is a LOL note from RDA. (well it made me LOL anyway).

Comment

Working...
                X