No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runz in* Where are all the Woohoos? Don't make me run through here nekkid, people!

I've been writing all morning, and I've had the hardest time not typing wood and woodn't. I keep having to go back and change it to would and wouldn't! You're all a bad influence! (Don't ever change!)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Thank you Nad

Hey, did all Woohoos gone after seeing it?
      Just Martin and me...
      No, not just Martin and you...
      I left Coopie in the kitchen. I'm letting him practice on his 'hutspot'.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *runz in* Where are all the Woohoos? Don't make me run through here nekkid, people!

I've been writing all morning, and I've had the hardest time not typing wood and woodn't. I keep having to go back and change it to would and wouldn't! You're all a bad influence! (Don't ever change!)
      I was studying and drawing something rainbow coloured... And I was cleaning my window. Stripeless! My mom is so proud...

I kept re-reading that bit 'cause I couldn't figure out what you meant. But yes, I have the same problem at times. It's awesome
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

achaja beautiful picture! Lovely!

Yay for martin...It's always good to see him at the end of my day!!! (or during since I sneakily log in through my Ipod and was lurking )

Oh and good news I got a new tent so I won't have another dream tonight over someone driving over me or waking up in water or something like that
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Jann! Glad you have a new tent and you're not exposed to the elements anymore! I'm sure Shep kept you nice and warm.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Oh and good news I got a new tent so I won't have another dream tonight over someone driving over me or waking up in water or something like that
            Now, that's good!
            Although it wood add to the whole Dutch camping experience. You know, with the super heavy rain, leaking tent and wet toilet paper roll...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

He did LJ...I was warm and cozy last night(except for the part of rolling of my "bed") only I didn't felt like that And yay for no elements... the only bad thing is that my new tent is smaller and isn't called "cheyenne"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Now, that's good!
                Although it wood add to the whole Dutch camping experience. You know, with the super heavy rain, leaking tent and wet toilet paper roll...
                Toilet paper roll?!?!? Erm...you know...we have toilet buildings in here...with paper and it gets cleaned at least 4 times a day... I can't remember that I've ever had to do that! Plus I only sleep in that tent all the other stuff is in the camper! he he

The rain is annoying though and my first tent went away because I had a private pool in it more hope for this one though *crosses fingers*
                sigpic

Comment

Awwwww!

sigpic

Comment

Heehee. He's really young in that pic! Look how much hair he has!
                    sigpic

Comment

Awwww!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Toilet paper roll?!?!? Erm...you know...we have toilet buildings in here...with paper and it gets cleaned at least 4 times a day... I can't remember that I've ever had to do that! Plus I only sleep in that tent all the other stuff is in the camper! he he

The rain is annoying though and my first tent went away because I had a private pool in it more hope for this one though *crosses fingers*
                      Jeez. That's just no fun...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Heehee. He's really young in that pic! Look how much hair he has!

Hehe, yeah.
                        It's funny. If you look at Coopie and Brad way back when, they both look much younger. But if you look at Martin or Joe, it doesn't make that much of a difference...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Hehe, yeah.
                          It's funny. If you look at Coopie and Brad way back when, they both look much younger. But if you look at Martin or Joe, it doesn't make that much of a difference...
                          They just look always very hot! he he

*huggles hotties*

Btw...did I said anything about the hot waiter yesterday? Dark hair and bright blue eyes...(plus funny) *drooooooooools*
                          sigpic

Comment

*whistles*

sigpic

Comment

Wow, nice adventures with campling Jann. Quite early, isn't it too cold to sleep?...
                              Oh..I get the point with Shep hihihi

And where's Jumble? Probably making new vid

Cute pics Nad - you brought the best ones Hehe cool signature, love the colouring and hidden Carl
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X