• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    (((((((jumble))))))))

For Valentines Day...
    *GASP!*
    Where did you get that!?!

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it!
    Last edited by Luvnjoe; 13 February 2009, 10:53 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

((((jumble))))

Happy Anniversary, Jasmina!

Love the Icons, ladies!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks again WooHoos

I've actually had to laugh, because the guesses on the Artwork Challenge so far have me doing five entries I actually did three, and only one person got them right so far

Sorry to be such a grump OT
        Spoiler:
        All my life I've looked problems straight in the face, taken a deep breath and sorted them. This time I'm finding it hard to look at it, even harder to figure what to do about it, and harder still to deal with the fact that I don't know how to deal with it I even talked to the relevant Counsellor this morning, and she made me feel even worse about the whole thing

Bugger it, I'm just going to ignore it and go make some Martin artwork for Valentine's Day

Comment

For those in need of a shot of Happy.. :

Nad's Feel Good Martin Poem

When nothing seems to work for you
          when all colours are blue
          when you really can't but should
          There's always Martin Wood!

When you can only find the left sock
          when time is flying on the clock
          When it's raining when you're out of food

When loosers seem better than you
          when your chair brakes and you fall through
          When you just don't feel like being good

When the Doors just sound too happy
          when you're feeling fat and crappy
          when you feel misunderstood...

All together:

...There's Always Martin Wood!

...Yeah, that'll do the trick
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Did the trick for me, Nad!
            sigpic

Comment

*wipes away tears* Laughing? Crying? I have no idea having just emptied a bottle of wine but I definitely feel better

Thanks Nad *hugs*

Comment

Goood. Looks like I've earned my Shippy Hippy Badge today

And wine huh, jumble?
                *Looks at apple juice*
                Hm.

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! I haven't posted a Martinpic all day

That's better

Edit: Hmmmm. I think I recognize a theme here................... it's that morning after look

Comment

Oh my goodness, you really have been out of sorts, haven't you?!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oooooh, much Yum 'n' HubbaHubba!
                      Scruffy Martin.

sigpic

Comment

Snurched one of the pictures to have my way with him. It.:

sigpic

Comment

Sarcasm Josiane?

*wonders if she means because I haven't posted a pic, or because I've gone for the rough 'n' ready look* *decides she really doesn't give a damn and opens another bottle*

Nad, want some bubble-gum?

Edit: Aaaaaargh! My eyes! I'm seeing multi-coloured Martins! Have I really drunk that much
                          May as well carry on then

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Sarcasm Josiane?

*wonders if she means because I haven't posted a pic, or because I've gone for the rough 'n' ready look* *decides she really doesn't give a damn and opens another bottle*
                            Oh, I totally misread that... I was sure you said Rough 'n' Randy there

Nad, want some bubble-gum?

Edit: Aaaaaargh! My eyes! I'm seeing multi-coloured Martins! Have I really drunk that much
                            May as well carry on then

Yes, thank you

And yay! Does that mean we'll see drunk posting?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Oh, I totally misread that... I was sure you said Rough 'n' Randy there
                              That's what I meant, didn't I spell it right? Must be the wine

Yes, thank you

And yay! Does that mean we'll see drunk posting?
                              Aren't you seeing that already? I must still be in 'British' mode and just not showing it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                That's what I meant, didn't I spell it right? Must be the wine
                                Ah, yeah, figured as much

...But really... Who is Randy?

Aren't you seeing that already? I must still be in 'British' mode and just not showing it
                                Oh, you Brits are even posh when drunk... How awesome.
                                See how wrong the image I have of Amsterdam tourists is?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X