No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got a few moments to check in! Happy Birthday, Estrela!!!!!

I haven't been able to catch up with *everything* because, you know, WooHoos, very conversational and always talking *huggles everyone*
    *bounces for Sarai*

I'm looking forward to the WooHooMeet I hope I've got the date correct and it is the weekend of the Royal Wedding I'm booking trains this week. One from here to Rochester on the actual royal wedding day and then one from Rochester to Jumble's on the Sunday!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Happy Birthday,
      Estrela
      !!!

You share a B-Day with my mom, so have some of my cake!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs back in to hug the WooHoos*

Now if someone could post someting that will make me smile? I'll take lame jokes and dirty comments!

*blinks*

Ok, skip the ickybah...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Estrela!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Now if someone could post someting that will make me smile? I'll take lame jokes and dirty comments!

*blinks*

Ok, skip the ickybah...
            There were a man and a woman who were on the street. It looked like the perfect evening till they saw another man who looked like Martin Wood...all of a sudden the woman saw his gorgeous eyes, and arms, and legs....and tool And she knew it she wanted....

Oh wait...no icky bah?

The nevermind!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              There were a man and a woman who were on the street. It looked like the perfect evening till they saw another man who looked like Martin Wood...all of a sudden the woman saw his gorgeous eyes, and arms, and legs....and tool And she knew it she wanted....

Oh wait...no icky bah?

The nevermind!
              All I shall say is 'eek'.
              Here see? ->

sigpic

Comment

All I shall say is 'eek'.
                Here see? ->

But no laugh

Need a moment to vent/laugh...
                I'm in charge of the staff shirts for the big event in May. Just got the samples, tried one on and saw they are running extremely small for women. I mean I was wearing an M, while I normally have an S and decided on going for a Large That small...so had to send an e-mail out and mentioned it and told people that for a good fit they should come and try one on...one woman already replied she wanted an S, and I know she is bigger than I am...now it is pretty hard to talk someone out of the fact that they need a bigger T-shirt..fun times.
                "no seriously ma'am, come try it or take a large." She's coming to try it on now...*giggles*
                sigpic

Comment

But no laugh

Need a moment to vent/laugh...
                  I'm in charge of the staff shirts for the big event in May. Just got the samples, tried one on and saw they are running extremely small for women. I mean I was wearing an M, while I normally have an S and decided on going for a Large That small...so had to send an e-mail out and mentioned it and told people that for a good fit they should come and try one on...one woman already replied she wanted an S, and I know she is bigger than I am...now it is pretty hard to talk someone out of the fact that they need a bigger T-shirt..fun times.
                  "no seriously ma'am, come try it or take a large." She's coming to try it on now...*giggles*
                  Ok, ok... I giggled.

And as for the shirts, just tell the women it's asian sizes and that asian women are sooo petite that no slim and gorgeous woman wood *ever* fit into an S.

EDIT: OR say ''It's not the waist. It's the boobs that won't fit!''

sigpic

Comment

Ok, ok... I giggled.

And as for the shirts, just tell the women it's asian sizes and that asian women are sooo petite that no slim and gorgeous woman wood *ever* fit into an S.
                    Well...they almost ARE asian sizes....hmm...should have said that...darn my memory!

and YES! you giggled...*does a happy dance*

To make you feel better...I'm still at work for at least two hours before my weekend starts and it is nice outside. How depressing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well...they almost ARE asian sizes....hmm...should have said that...darn my memory!

and YES! you giggled...*does a happy dance*

To make you feel better...I'm still at work for at least two hours before my weekend starts and it is nice outside. How depressing.
                      Yes. I do feel much better now.
                      *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

Ok, skip the ickybah...
                        My sister, Lucy, had a "donkey face" the other night because she ran out of power (tired)
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yes. I do feel much better now.
                          *hugs*
                          *huggles back*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          My sister, Lucy, had a "donkey face" the other night because she ran out of power (tired)
                          Errr...please explain...cos I'm confused!
                          sigpic

Comment

Heh! Was it a real ''donkey face'' or was that a metaphore?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Nearly missed a WooHoo birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTRELA!!!!
                              Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              *hugs Woohoos*

Happy B-day estrela!
                              Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              Happy Birthday Estrela!!!!!

and I finally finished a BSG vid....all my stalker friend akachan's fault!
                              Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Happy Birthday Estrela !!

Friday...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                              Happy Birthday Estrela

*runs around thread nekkid*

Can I say for the American Woohoos...one week till Sanctuary comes back! Yahoo!
                              Finally got a few moments to check in! Happy Birthday, Estrela!!!!!
                              Happy Birthday,
                              Estrela
                              !!!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eed/001-34.gif

You share a B-Day with my mom, so have some of my cake!
                              Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              Happy Birthday Estrela!!!
                              *Feels the Woohoo love* Awww thanks. *bounces a bit more than usual and wants to bear hug each and every one of you*

(((((Woohoos)))))

I wuvs you one and all. *sniff* This really is the bestest place to be.

Time to go celebrate with family. Yay!

Nad - give your mom a special hug from me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Errr...please explain...cos I'm confused!
                                Sorry Jann
                                It's from the behind the scenes of the episode 200 (SG1) when Martin Wood is talking about how the puppets work and explaining what happens when they run out of battery and their faces kind of crumple and look funny so they call them 'donkey face'. I hope that helps.

Heh! Was it a real ''donkey face'' or was that a metaphore?
                                Well, it definitely looked the part. Now we've taken to using it as a metaphor though.
                                So exhausted that you just want to sleep = donkey face.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X