Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I just sent her a message wondering if everything was okay. we'll see
    I guess from their end they just don't see how important it is on your end. Your heart and your hopes are on the line. I hope things are okay and that she simply forgot.I am sending positive thought and prayers you way LJ.
    It will happen and when it does you will look into that beautiful child's face and know that heaven was just waiting to send you the perfect one.
    (((((LJ)))))
    sigpic

Comment

*curls up on couch and sighs* At least I didn't have to go to work tonight. Got to hang with the kids and put them to bed.
      sigpic

Comment

(((((((LJ)))))) You never know...something could have come up. *remains with fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed*

*squishy huggles Jumble too*

We're supposed to get 12-16 inches into tomorrow and friday...heh. It's a good thing I love snow.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*iz so sick of American Idol*
          sigpic

Comment

*curls up on couch and sighs* At least I didn't have to go to work tonight. Got to hang with the kids and put them to bed.
            I saw the pictures you posted. They're beautiful.

I am watching what feels like the longest hockey game ever. It's all the commercial breaks.
            Completely unrelated (don't ask me to explain my thought processes...too scary ) I saw that Bones has been doing extremely well in the ratings. they had their best two weeks since 2008. Love that show *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

me too

*huggles and crosses limbs*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

I am watching what feels like the longest hockey game ever. It's all the commercial breaks.
                Completely unrelated (don't ask me to explain my thought processes...too scary ) I saw that Bones has been doing extremely well in the ratings. they had their best two weeks since 2008. Love that show *sigh*
                Oh, I adore Bones. *sigh* Can't wait till new eps are back!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  (((((((LJ)))))) You never know...something could have come up. *remains with fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed*

*squishy huggles Jumble too*

We're supposed to get 12-16 inches into tomorrow and friday...heh. It's a good thing I love snow.
                  Seriously trying not to hate you right now Why are you getting all the snow. I want the snow. *pouts*

I LOVE BONES TOO!! I ship two different couples on the show and I hope that they both end up together when all is said and done .
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't even watched it at all this season, but I happened to catch the very end tonight where they replay all the singing...and I don't think I heard one good voice among all of them. Yup, I'm sick of it all right.
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Woohoo! Hockey is over and
                      Spoiler:
                      Canada wins 7-3

History lesson: This is the first time Canada has beaten Russia in the Olympics since 1960
                      My apologies to Russian fans but I gotta root for Canada
                      sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Hockey is over and
                        Spoiler:
                        Canada wins 7-3

History lesson: This is the first time Canada has beaten Russia in the Olympics since 1960
                        My apologies to Russian fans but I gotta root for Canada
                        Oh...that...is...GREAT! Gonna check Damian's Twitter right now!

(Nothing yet. But I know it's coming. )

-----

EDIT

Man, I was so nervous clicking the spoiler button

Oh, that is soooo great!
                        sigpic
                        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                          Oh...that...is...GREAT! Gonna check Damian's Twitter right now!

(Nothing yet. But I know it's coming. )

-----

EDIT

Man, I was so nervous clicking the spoiler button

Oh, that is soooo great!
                          Amanda Tapping was actually at the game and tweeted a picture of the hockey rink. I posted her tweets 1 or 2 pages back.
                          sigpic

Comment

News from Birthmom: she went to dinner an the call just slipped her mind. *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

I know! It's so great for the show! And if it continues like this they might get renewed for s7! YAY!

Oh, I adore Bones. *sigh* Can't wait till new eps are back!
                              Me too. *Iz waiting so inpatiently*

Seriously trying not to hate you right now Why are you getting all the snow. I want the snow. *pouts*

I LOVE BONES TOO!! I ship two different couples on the show and I hope that they both end up together when all is said and done .
                              Ooh. Which two? I bet I can guess! Um, BB and AH?
                              As for the snow, you can take all of ours. We got like half a foot today. Completely buried the car.
                              sigpic

Comment

Amanda Tapping was actually at the game and tweeted a picture of the hockey rink. I posted her tweets 1 or 2 pages back.
                                Okay, I'm gonna check that too!

*checks*

Ooooh! I'm copying that! (Sorry, I'm a bit hyped-up now because they won )
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X