The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((Amanda)))))

So.... I just listened to the new Sanctuary podcast (no spoilers, but...)

Spoiler:
    Martin and Damien are such fanboys. *huggles them*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I don't know if ruined is the right word...

I'll be fangirling until my last breath, this I assure you
      Yes ruined! It sucks! Down with Stargate!
      ...But those PTB... *dreamy sigh*

Disclamer for Joe M:

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      (((((Amanda)))))

So.... I just listened to the new Sanctuary podcast (no spoilers, but...)

Spoiler:
      Martin and Damien are such fanboys. *huggles them*

I LOVED this podcast!
      I wish they were on video as well.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I LOVED this podcast!
        Oh yes.

Spoiler:
        I especially want to see the part where they're talking about vaccines against being a pig.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes ruined! It sucks! Down with Stargate!
          ...But those PTB... *dreamy sigh*

Disclamer for Joe M:

I LOVED this podcast!

Yeah, I just think ruined makes it sound... sad and final. I'm not ready to let go!!!! *cries*

I keep watching it anyway, wanting to love it. I'm a sucker.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yeah, I just think ruined makes it sound... sad and final. I'm not ready to let go!!!! *cries*

Me too We're pretty hopeless

Josi totally not my fault that you guys are weak when it comes to iconing...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Oh yes.

Spoiler:
              I especially want to see the part where they're talking about vaccines against being a pig.
              Podcast spoilers, no spoilers for the ep:

Spoiler:
              Hehe, yes. Especially that. I can imagine Amanda's look, but it wood have been priceless to see, I'm sure. That, and Martin doing the jazz hands.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Me too We're pretty hopeless

Josi totally not my fault that you guys are weak when it comes to iconing...
                Indeed. But it's the good kind of hopeless, right? Such sweet, awesome dedication, maybe a bit sad, but it's all good, yes? Yes? *hopeful*

And even though I'm not sure on SGU, I still love the PTB
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It kind of does, huh?

But yeah, I have been checking out SGU for the sake of continuity and obsession, but it's not on my 'must see' list. I still think that there's something missing and I can't get myself to care about the characters. The actors I do like.

It does make me really grateful to have some of the awesome Stargate PTB/actors on Sanctuary. That little show is a gift.

sigpic

Comment

It kind of does, huh?

But yeah, I have been checking out SGU for the sake of continuity and obsession, but it's not on my 'must see' list. I still think that there's something missing and I can't get myself to care about the characters. The actors I do like.

It does make me really grateful to have some of the awesome Stargate PTB/actors on Sanctuary. That little show is a gift.
                    Indeed! I'll keep watching it long after I decide whether I like it or not, for the continuity... and for anything, really. But yeah, I don't care about the characters. The actors are awesome.

I love Sanctuary -- it makes me so happy to see so many Stargate people there, and doing such wonderful television. Hee
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I just squeed.
                      Seriously.

Talking about TV shows can make one happy. We're sharing the love WooHoos!

sigpic

Comment

I just squeed.
                        Seriously.

Talking about TV shows can make one happy. We're sharing the love WooHoos!
                        *shares lots of love*

And yay, you squeed! I love squeeing!

I love talking about TV, too. This is a good thing. Hehehe.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Indeed. But it's the good kind of hopeless, right? Such sweet, awesome dedication, maybe a bit sad, but it's all good, yes? Yes? *hopeful*

And even though I'm not sure on SGU, I still love the PTB
                          At least we have faith that they can do a good job and hook us on the TV show so we're still watching it because there's always that chance we'll like it.

Me too

It kind of does, huh?

Not on mine either...keep waiting for it to grab me. The preview for the next episode looked interesting so who knows

Love Sanctuary!! I want S2 out on dvd now! It's just so great and the acting is wonderful, the effects are amazing and the directing is so good as well

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            At least we have faith that they can do a good job and hook us on the TV show so we're still watching it because there's always that chance we'll like it.

Me too

Not on mine either...keep waiting for it to grab me. The preview for the next episode looked interesting so who knows

Love Sanctuary!! I want S2 out on dvd now! It's just so great and the acting is wonderful, the effects are amazing and the directing is so good as well
                            Precisely. We know these people do good, dudes. I'm gonna watch because I know what they're capable of.

I've not seen the preview for next week, though.

I wish I had S1 of Sanctuary on dvd, let alone S2.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sigh* I still haven't been able to force myself to watch Universe (aside from the Sam and Jack parts I saw on YT). It feels kinda weird since I've seen everything from the SG franchise so far, even the parts I wasn't a fan of. Maybe some day...

*huggles Sanctuary*
                              sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I still haven't been able to force myself to watch Universe (aside from the Sam and Jack parts I saw on YT). It feels kinda weird since I've seen everything from the SG franchise so far, even the parts I wasn't a fan of. Maybe some day...

*huggles Sanctuary*
                                I did that when Atlantis came out. I did not watch it because I knew that It'd be too odd for me after having been so hooked on SG-1. It's a thing I have. I do not take spin-offs very well at first... Now I can watch SGA, but that has a lot to do with season four, the only season of Atlantis I have actually bought for some blonde long haired reason...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X