Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post

It's ok... I was looking at his shirt too! We're good girls!
    And his shirt just conveniently went down to his behind!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
      .... I will not comment on you ... you are all mean and evil people! ( lol )
      It was a good reason to get him to turn around so you could act like you are looking at shirt and pretend to be reading it; to bad we didn't think of going up and asking him that; ah as she pretends to be oh so innocent; we know about you jules; can't wait to see what you will do this year to make him turn around hmmm to check out the ole bum!!!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
        It was a good reason to get him to turn around so you could act like you are looking at shirt and pretend to be reading it; to bad we didn't think of going up and asking him that; ah as she pretends to be oh so innocent; we know about you jules; can't wait to see what you will do this year to make him turn around hmmm to check out the ole bum!!!
        ... but but ... but ... I am innocent ...

Comment

... but but ... but ... I am innocent ...

Yeah, right....this coming from the gal that put this in the bed!

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 April 2009, 06:57 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

... Rosehawk ... I didn't know you were into those guys ??? that's not my bed!

Comment

... Rosehawk ... I didn't know you were into those guys ??? that's not my bed!
              Nice try!

Everyone knows that these are my main men!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

... well maybe you pretend them to be your man but deep inside you know what is the truth ... I mean it's your bed your room .... so ... why not your pictures I have no clue who johnny depp ... robert downey jr oooor michael shanks are !

Comment

... well maybe you pretend them to be your man but deep inside you know what is the truth ... I mean it's your bed your room .... so ... why not your pictures I have no clue who johnny depp ... robert downey jr oooor michael shanks are !
                  Yeah right! Don't give me that 'Michael Shanks Who' when your GW name is Dr, jackson with a comma instead of a period!

And who was it who had to show me the movie "SweenieTodd" and practically dragged me out the door to take you to Tropic Thunder last year.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Just admit it everyone! We are all good little girls with bad little minds!! And it's not our fault that casting on these shows have to be so... talented!

I look forward to seeing all of you VERY soon!! hehehehe <--- (evil laugh)

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Yeah right! Don't give me that 'Michael Shanks Who' when your GW name is Dr, jackson with a comma instead of a period!

And who was it who had to show me the movie "SweenieTodd" and practically dragged me out the door to take you to Tropic Thunder last year.....
                      euhm dr,jackson is just a random .. euhm euhm .. made up name! and sweeney todd is ... a very old english play nothing to do with johnny who whatsoever and tropic thunder ... is just thunder in the tropics...

Comment

Just wait if they do another suave photo op. The boy was in a suit. I didn't do the photo op - so they better do it in Chicago. They'll want to take more money from us so I'm banking I'll have a chance. So Jules are saving money for the lunch?
                        sigpic
                        Lets Go Red Wings

Comment

Originally posted by DanaLee View Post
                          Just wait if they do another suave photo op. The boy was in a suit. I didn't do the photo op - so they better do it in Chicago. They'll want to take more money from us so I'm banking I'll have a chance. So Jules are saving money for the lunch?
                          A suit?!?! Nice..... I'll have to do one of those, too, I think. If they do it...

Comment

Yeah I remember a certain person chickening out and I had to push them to the mic. Then everyone thought we both just wanted to look at Michael's butt.
                            DanaLee!!! I haven't seen you on this thread lately, I missed you!

Yeah, forget Michael. Working up to speaking in front of Amanda will be hard enough, I am years away from getting the nerve to look into Michael's baby blues!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                              A suit?!?! Nice..... I'll have to do one of those, too, I think. If they do it...
                              If he does scruffy and suave they both are a must do!
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

...yea I am but I have a budget ... I really want it but I'm not gonna spend a crazy amount , are you going ?

Comment

Working...
                                X