Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
    It looks like we may be able to go to the convention, and I was curious if they do autograph signings on Friday?? Anyone know from previous years? Or are the autograph signings typically on Saturday and Sunday? Thanks (Note: I'll likely call them a little closer to the date to be sure but I was just curious about past events)
    In the past, the guests appearing on Friday have charged for their autographs, so yes. They do have a signing time, for people who have purchased autograph tickets with those guests. The major auto sessions that come with your pass are done on Sat and Sun.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
      but D I've all ready done that the minute he signed up
      *loud squeeing*
      That's absolutely fabulous!
      I think a viewing of your video from last year is in order to celebrate
      *falling over laughing watching it again*
      Ah... that is just way too funny...

Seriously though, it'll be so great to see you again!
      I was talking with my Mom over plans for August and we're talking about getting down to Chicago by bus and she made the comment, "Well can you take your Banner on the bus? You know you still need to get that signed."

She's getting better at this... seems she's beginning to understand....
      sigpic
      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
        *loud squeeing*
        That's absolutely fabulous!
        I think a viewing of your video from last year is in order to celebrate
        *falling over laughing watching it again*
        Ah... that is just way too funny...

Seriously though, it'll be so great to see you again!
        I was talking with my Mom over plans for August and we're talking about getting down to Chicago by bus and she made the comment, "Well can you take your Banner on the bus? You know you still need to get that signed."

She's getting better at this... seems she's beginning to understand....
        will be great to see you too hon! and you still like that video eh ? lol

Comment

Yuppers I still crack up everytime that I see it...
          Thank god there is still time before the con, I really should start thinking about the costume contest... if they do it... Gotta come up with something good...

Either that or maybe I should just start working on a vid to submit... even if it doesn't win, it would still be fun to show it in our little lobby viewing party
          *Happy fun thoughts of the lobby*
          sigpic
          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~sarah~ View Post
            yuppers i still crack up everytime that i see it...
            Thank god there is still time before the con, i really should start thinking about the costume contest... If they do it... Gotta come up with something good...

Either that or maybe i should just start working on a vid to submit... Even if it doesn't win, it would still be fun to show it in our little lobby viewing party
            *happy fun thoughts of the lobby*
            :d

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
              will be great to see you too hon! and you still like that video eh ? lol
              By the way, your vid (you know the I'm talking about!! ~Sarah~ lmao!) is in my favorite list so I can watch it at least once a week!! Still kills me cause it's SO on the money!! *runs off to watch it now*

Comment

Okay, I ordered my Gold Ticket!

Whew, wasn't sure it was going to happen this year.

So, who do you think are the celebrities that will probably be in the video contest? Amanda for sure.
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

DN posted on his blog that he's a last minute guest on Friday in Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                    DN posted on his blog that he's a last minute guest on Friday in Vancouver.
                    That guy, I tell you, he always manages to post on his blog just after I visit it for updates! Go figure!

Lucky Vancouver con goer's.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      That guy, I tell you, he always manages to post on his blog just after I visit it for updates! Go figure!

Lucky Vancouver con goer's.
                      It leaves the door open for him to be in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                        It leaves the door open for him to be in Chicago.
                        I hope so! It would be fun to see him again!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rosehawk View Post
                          okay, i ordered my gold ticket!

So, who do you think are the celebrities that will probably be in the video contest? Amanda for sure.
                          yay!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay, I ordered my Gold Ticket!

yaaaa, congrats rosie, me too whew wasnt sure if i was going or not, this might be my last con, but hope i not i will miss seeing u guys. lemme know rosie what seat u will be getting. now u gotta get photo ops but u can get those at registration. looking forward to seeing u again this year. take care, james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                              yay!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by james watson
                              yaaaa, congrats rosie, me too whew wasnt sure if i was going or not, this might be my last con, but hope i not i will miss seeing u guys. lemme know rosie what seat u will be getting. now u gotta get photo ops but u can get those at registration. looking forward to seeing u again this year. take care, james from chicago.
                              Thanks you guys!

I haven't received confirmation yet but I suspect I will be somewhere in row G! They always seem to have problems processing my card, don't know why..I can call, everything works fine, use the website and it's an issue.

Photos ops, yep, those are next. I usually like to get them early, spread out the financial pain abit so I don't get hit so hard in August.
                              sigpic

Comment

I haven't received confirmation yet but I suspect I will be somewhere in row G!
                                If they are really still in row G, I guess I'll order a ticket, too. I'm in the mood for it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X