Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi gang:

anyone into the twilight series??? rosie did u see the twilight con in minnesota?? i was thinking about going to that one, not sure how long it is from chicago. whats new rosie?? i wish they would add someone soon darnit. stay warm, james from chicago.

Comment

Yes Jules.... Yes you should....
      It won't be the same without you
      sigpic
      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
        hi gang:

anyone into the twilight series??? rosie did u see the twilight con in minnesota?? i was thinking about going to that one, not sure how long it is from chicago. whats new rosie?? i wish they would add someone soon darnit. stay warm, james from chicago.
        Hi James,

I didn't even know about the twlight con, though I doubt I would have gone as my youth group so graciously reminded me that twilight was a teen, young adult movie!

It's a 7 hour drive from where I live to Chicago.

Yeah, it would be nice if they get someone else soon. I am sure their main focus right now is the Vancouver con. Last year they didn't start announcing many new guests until about February. I remember cause that's when I bought my ticket because David Nykl was announced!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Hi James,

I didn't even know about the twlight con, though I doubt I would have gone as my youth group so graciously reminded me that twilight was a teen, young adult movie!

It's a 7 hour drive from where I live to Chicago.

Yeah, it would be nice if they get someone else soon. I am sure their main focus right now is the Vancouver con. Last year they didn't start announcing many new guests until about February. I remember cause that's when I bought my ticket because David Nykl was announced!
          hey rosie:

tell your youth group, twilight is for everyone hehe lol. james from chicago. its what u like, who cares what everyone else thinks. i'm reading the third booke eclipse myself. james from chicago. go if u wanna go.

Comment

mmm no offence but I can't see why people like twilight so much , maybe I would if there was a hawt person in it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
              mmm no offence but I can't see why people like twilight so much , maybe I would if there was a hawt person in it
              Lol, like say Michael?
              I'm with you though, I still am not as into the Twilight thing as much as others...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                Lol, like say Michael?
                I'm with you though, I still am not as into the Twilight thing as much as others...
                I'm with you girlies, I just not into the whole Twilight thing either.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                  Lol, like say Michael?
                  sure why not

Twilight starring :

Michael Shanks
                  Richard Dean Anderson
                  Amanda Tapping
                  Johnny depp
                  Robert downey jr
                  claudia black
                  and Daniel Craig

voula perfect cast

Comment

sure why not

Twilight starring :

Michael Shanks
                    Richard Dean Anderson
                    Amanda Tapping
                    Johnny depp
                    Robert downey jr
                    claudia black
                    and Daniel Craig

voula perfect cast
                    ehem, the perfect cast would also include David Nykl!
                    sigpic

Comment

sure why not

Twilight starring :

Michael Shanks
                      Richard Dean Anderson
                      Amanda Tapping
                      Johnny depp
                      Robert downey jr
                      claudia black
                      and Daniel Craig

voula perfect cast
                      ehem, the perfect cast would also include David Nykl!
                      And don't forget Colin!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                        And don't forget Colin!
                        LOL. Can't forget or Colin to make the perfect Twilight cast!

Course it would be cool if they could get Colin and David Hewlett for Chicago.

I'm kind of hoping they can get Bambam for the Chicago con. He does a really great stunt show and he would love to come to Chicago. His thread is alot of fun and he interacts with fans really well! He'd be cool to meet.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL. Can't forget or Colin to make the perfect Twilight cast!

Course it would be cool if they could get Colin and David Hewlett for Chicago.

I'm kind of hoping they can get Bambam for the Chicago con. He does a really great stunt show and he would love to come to Chicago. His thread is alot of fun and he interacts with fans really well! He'd be cool to meet.
                          Dream line-up: Colin, David & Michael. I would be very happy with that.

I heard about the stunt show from Vancouver and it sounded so cool. That would be awesome if we got BamBam in Chicago. I've heard he's lots of fun.

Comment

BamBam is just such a cutie!!! Not as cute as David of course, but still adorable....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~
                              BamBam is just such a cutie!!! Not as cute as David of course, but still adorable....
                              He's got a great big smile and alot of heart!

Originally posted by Switch42
                              I heard about the stunt show from Vancouver and it sounded so cool. That would be awesome if we got BamBam in Chicago. I've heard he's lots of fun.
                              He just came back from P4 in the UK. He got Teknikal from GW to help in the the stunt act. He would make a really nice and fun addition to Chicago this summer!
                              sigpic

Comment

the double photo op with princess and danny ... perfect! although jack will get very jealous! * giggles runs away *

Comment

Working...
                                X