Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadadukal View Post
    hike How far is it?
    Didn't mean to cause any alarm - it is a little over a quarter mile.

We go out of the hotel, turn left and walk across the arena's parking lot, over the Target lot and then Chili's is on the end of that block.
    sigpic
    Vancouver 2010
    Chicago 2010
    Chicago 2011
    Jack's CSM

Comment

Hi everyone! Wow.... it's been a looonnng time. Getting packed now, can't believe I've left it to the last minute - again! I leave for Chicago in just a little bit!

Comment

I just got checked in and for anyone who is wondering where I am I am in room 918; elevators on the side of the convention

Figure to late to go to chilis so just going downstairs to bar to get something to eat!!

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Boy, I can't believe this is finally here. My first convention and it will pass so fast I'm sure.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

I finally got food; have a wake up call; and I have my fellow red wing fan aka Dana two doors down from me lol! So they stuck the red wing fans on our own floor BEWARE LOL!!!

See whomever didn't see today at registration in the morning

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Up at the crack of whatever this morning after not being able to sleep a wink. It's going to take me longer to get to the airport than it is to fly to Chicago.

Can't wait to finally get there!
              sigpic

Comment

We are here!! Made it in last night.

Dad got a room in the tower by all of you and we got stuck down at the end of the other hall....again. I must say, these deluxe rooms are really nice and would have come in real handy last year when we had 4 peeps in our room.

Looking forward to seeing all of you today!!
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

And the fun begins! Have a great time, and please share when you can for those of us living vicariously through you!

Cheers!
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

hi all:

i cant believe its finally here. someone pinch me see if i;'m dreaming??/ i leave in a few hrs. cya there, james from chicago.

Comment

Hey! Quick update:

I arrived at almost 9:30pm after a LONG day!! (Got up at 3:15am, taught a HazMat class for 10hrs, had a 1 hour meeting, drove home to Chicago from Green Bay, WI and it took much longer than usual b/c of traffic and idiots.)

Saw all the lovely peeps I was hoping to: Switch, ~sarah~, erin, Nikki6969, DanaLee, mamasue, elephantgirl, JacksCSM and Col. Mike, and many others!

Missed all programming for the day, but did get to see Starhole (funny!) and observe some momentous Karaoke.

Connor came to the bar for Karaoke (with security), but it was cool--he was there to mingle and he did! I got a pic with him and some conversation and was a very, very happy camper!

Funny thing is that SO many of us have such different hair!!! Lots of short hair now--it rules!

Can't wait for more adventures today.....I feel the crazy a comin'.....

k.42
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamala42 View Post
                        Missed all programming for the day, but did get to see Starhole (funny!) and observe some momentous Karaoke.

Connor came to the bar for Karaoke (with security), but it was cool--he was there to mingle and he did! I got a pic with him and some conversation and was a very, very happy camper!

Funny thing is that SO many of us have such different hair!!! Lots of short hair now--it rules!

k.42
                        Not only did he mingle... but right before he left he got up to sing a bit of "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi with the group of girls that were singing it... IT WAS EPIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kamala42 View Post
                          Hey! Quick update:

I arrived at almost 9:30pm after a LONG day!! (Got up at 3:15am, taught a HazMat class for 10hrs, had a 1 hour meeting, drove home to Chicago from Green Bay, WI and it took much longer than usual b/c of traffic and idiots.)

Saw all the lovely peeps I was hoping to: Switch, ~sarah~, erin, Nikki6969, DanaLee, mamasue, elephantgirl, JacksCSM and Col. Mike, and many others!

k.42
                          Hey you!!! I'm so sorry I'm not there to see you! Lots of stuff has happened, so I couldn't go. Ask MamaSue. She knows all. And I'll text you!!!
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Having a great time. Great panels with GJ, CT, MS and AT. "Starhole" is great.

A few things I can remember at this ungodly early hour to be awake:

We all sang "Happy B-Day" to AT.

MS told us that he'll be appearing in SGU again after he gets back from filming his next movie.

CT was amusing and very personable as previously reported.

Great to be with the 'gang' again too. Creating memories as every con does.

Must get ready for breakfast after not enough sleep - must be a con in progress.
                            sigpic
                            Vancouver 2010
                            Chicago 2010
                            Chicago 2011
                            Jack's CSM

Comment

wish i was there
                              must be awesome!))

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
                                Having a great time. Great panels with GJ, CT, MS and AT. "Starhole" is great.

A few things I can remember at this ungodly early hour to be awake:

We all sang "Happy B-Day" to AT.

MS told us that he'll be appearing in SGU again after he gets back from filming his next movie.

CT was amusing and very personable as previously reported.

Great to be with the 'gang' again too. Creating memories as every con does.

Must get ready for breakfast after not enough sleep - must be a con in progress.
                                Do you mean a third episode beside the pilot and Human?
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X