Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if this has ever been asked,.....

but......could you guys post all the Video Interviews on iTunes as well????

I listen to EVERYTHING GateWorld at work on my iPod & would love to see the Video interviews in your collection. At the very least post an audio version to listen to.

I have a job where I listen to my iPod, CDs, the radio...etc.... and new GATEWORLD is something I absolutely look forward to every week. KEEP IT UP !!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, GateMark!

Both of these are currently in the works -- audio versions of video interviews, and video interviews on iTunes. Stay tuned ...
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Update: Look at that, you didn't even have to stay tuned all that long.

The "GateWorld Interviews" postcast on iTunes (and RSS feed) now includes audio versions of video interviews, as well.

In related news, we're also transitioning the site's video interviews away from QuickTime to all Flash videos. Should be more bandwidth friendly and play quicker.

Comment

Hey again guys

Just a quick idea/suggestion : aside from all the other things covered on the podcast, I wondered if you are thinking of doing a Director's Chair type episode? By that I mean if you take a director like say Andy Mikita and look at a string of his eps over various seasons to get a sense of his style? or Martin Wood (appearing in every ep usually with Siler)? Or Peter De Luise and his cameos? or Will "The Pineapple" Waring? Just a thought...Thanks guys, It might be a nerdy step too far? Am not sure but just thought about it..

S'n'T
          "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
          Sara O' Neill's father;
          COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

I like the above suggestion. ^_^
            Would you also consider doing a podcast evalutating the evolution of a character over the course of the series/movies?
            I'd love to hear what you think of the changes that occured for, say Daniel, or McKay or, actually, any of the others!
            Thanks for the podcasts, I enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              Thanks, GateMark!

Both of these are currently in the works -- audio versions of video interviews, and video interviews on iTunes. Stay tuned ...

MAN OH MAN,......talk about "Ask & Ye shall recieve."

THANKS DARREN !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GateMark View Post
                MAN OH MAN,......talk about "Ask & Ye shall recieve."

THANKS DARREN !!!!!!!!!!!

while your on a roll

can i have a million dollars ??
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Episode #41 is now available!

We’re taking the GateWorld Podcast to a higher plane of existence (or just a really esoteric topic) this week, as Darren and David discuss the concept of ascension in Stargate and science fiction. Are we all on our way to living as beings of energy? Is it evolution, or accomplishment? And is there a vital spiritual component? We’ll talk about everything from Oma Desala and Kheb to Rodney McKay and his ascend-o-meter.

Also this week:

Stargate News! The latest news from the Stargate universe

GateWorld Features! What's new on the site?

Interview Preview! Hear an exclusive preview of next week's video interview with Michael Shanks

Listener Feedback!

Next Week's Listener Question: It’s Open Line Night! Give us a topic, ask us a question, or call in to share your own opinions on all things Stargate or sci-fi.

CALL US! You can call the hotline and leave us a voicemail any time, day or night. Give us your thoughts on this week's listener question, leave feedback on the podcast itself, or talk about anything Stargate-related you want.

Dial: 616-712-1647 (long distance rates apply)

Thanks to everyone for listening and contributing to the podcast!

Comment

OMG put it back on... put it back on... (in regards to the taking off the cloths comment lol)

listener question...
                    I was wondering if u guys play any stargate games/mods, and are u going to be playing SG Worlds (if and) when it comes out?

Comment

Well, I literally just finished listening to the podcast. Good job as always. If my PC microphone was working, I would record a message and send it off. Since it is not working, I'll just edit my post tomorrow when I'm not half awake.

EDIT: now that I'm wide awake..

Open Line Night Topic
                      Two questions for discussion, both related.
                      Throughout SG-1 and Atlantis, we've been introduced to a wide variety of spacecraft, of various races, including our own. My two questions are thus:
                      1. What have been your favourite designs of ships through both series?
                      2. What episodes which heavily feature spaceships are your favourites? Could it be the Battle for Antartica in Lost City? The Battle of the Supergate? I would love to hear what you guys think.
                      Last edited by KhaosNite13; 06 May 2009, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Wow Darren,

Bad call telling me my views on purgatory are "way off". First of all: I have also been a proud, long studying Catholic also so you don't have the authority on Catholicism nor do I. Ultimately we don't truly know what is next after death so none of us are experts. Catholic or not. All you had to say was that you have a different theory on purgatory. Second: I was using a theory I had heard years ago while in Catholic school just to give my description something to compare it to. My main point was that it is nowhere near heaven. As wonderful as ascension may be it is nothing compared to heaven.

As far as my Listener Question:

Since it wasn't addressed last time I'll ask again: What series would you love to see Stargate crossover with? For Me, I'd love to see SG-1() meet up with C.S.I.:Vegas, Highlander, Dead Zone, Quantum Leap and ofcoarse MacGyver.

See my previous post on this thread for all the pics I've made on the subject.
                        Mac Jackson
                        Singer/Songwriter of
                        "Harmony Constant"
                        [email protected]
                        myspace.com/harmonyconstant
                        youtube.com/MacWJack
                        Our Music is at iTunes and Amazon:
                        http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...tant&x=19&y=22

Comment

Like this episode and can't wait to see Michael interview. As you have say here I give you proposal for a topic.

You two would talk about Stargate games especially about Stargate Worlds. Do you think it will get out? And because they have some problems lately do you think that this has somehow effect the outcome of the game? And what do you two think about it? What races and worlds we can expect. Which race and profession will you play if you will play it? And there is still a lot of other topics about SGW.
                          Today, it is difficult to be a jerk. Competition is too big!

Comment

Hey, Mac!

No offense was intended -- I meant it to come across tongue-in-cheek, but it just didn't. I was mainly thinking about the church's official stance on purgatory compared with ideas such as the notion that those in purgatory can see / look down upon the mortal world. You're right that no one "knows" what the afterlife is really shaped like.

I am sorry if I offended you.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                              Hey, Mac!

No offense was intended -- I meant it to come across tongue-in-cheek, but it just didn't. I was mainly thinking about the church's official stance on purgatory compared with ideas such as the notion that those in purgatory can see / look down upon the mortal world. You're right that no one "knows" what the afterlife is really shaped like.

I am sorry if I offended you.
                              Ok, Thank you for saying that and explaining what you meant. I really appraciate it
                              Also thanks for the quick response
                              Mac Jackson
                              Singer/Songwriter of
                              "Harmony Constant"
                              [email protected]
                              myspace.com/harmonyconstant
                              youtube.com/MacWJack
                              Our Music is at iTunes and Amazon:
                              http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...tant&x=19&y=22

Comment

Nice discussion on ascension (Humans become the next Vorlons). I think that the purgatory point is interesting. After all, it's "only the beginning of the journey". Toward heaven? Maybe.

Anyway, for Open Line Night: how about your thoughts and speculations on whether the Clava Thessara Infinatas storyline will ever be resolved, and if not, what was the point other than a plot device?
                                sigpic
                                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Working...
                                X