This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent View Post
    Haha well, it might not be what you're looking for then. I get the feeling that Darren didn't like it too much.

Hmm. This could be interesting. Can't wait!
    oh i'm already prepared for brutal comments.

i still want to hear it

i know david will rescue me
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Episode #36 is now available!

GateWorld’s audio-in-your-brain guide to the history of Stargate is back this week, as Darren and David talk about Season Two of Stargate SG-1! It’s a great season with big expansion to the series mythology and some of our favorite episodes, though also a few worth an eyeroll. To find out what we think, give this week’s podcast a listen.

Also this week:

GateWorld Features! Here's what is new on the site this week, and a preview of our big plans to cover this week's Vancouver convention

Listener Mail! Podcast listeners sound off on what's important to them

BONUS! You asked for it, now you must suffer the consequences: Darren and David talk about the 3-part series finale of Battlestar Galactica. Stay tuned after the close of the show for the spoiler talk.

CALL US! You can call the hotline and leave us a voicemail any time, day or night. Give us your thoughts on this week's listener question, leave feedback on the podcast itself, or talk about anything Stargate-related you want.

Dial: 616-712-1647 (long distance rates apply)

Thanks for listening and contributing!
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

on my desktop will listen to it first thing in the morning.

Comment

hey guys, thanks for the mention lol
          i heard u talking about the PEG v MILKY gates...
          In EATG (i think its EATG lol) they say that the peg gate automatically takes priority over the milky gate, and rodney mentions quickly that they had a similar issue with midway, they had to make a patch to go round it soo yeh, hope that helps the dude who posted that question lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            Episode #36 is now available!

BONUS! You asked for it, now you must suffer the consequences: Darren and David talk about the 3-part series finale of Battlestar Galactica. Stay tuned after the close of the show for the spoiler talk.

Thanks for taking the time to go back, have fun at the convention, wish I could be there.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spinobreaker View Post
              hey guys, thanks for the mention lol
              i heard u talking about the PEG v MILKY gates...
              In EATG (i think its EATG lol) they say that the peg gate automatically takes priority over the milky gate, and rodney mentions quickly that they had a similar issue with midway, they had to make a patch to go round it soo yeh, hope that helps the dude who posted that question lol
              Hey Spino, Gateworld should do a feature on the Stargate Mod
              sigpic

Comment

"crazy fan podcast" name has my vote
                Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 31 March 2009, 06:48 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty much with David on the BSG finale. Although, I agree with Darren that the show got a little too self-important for its own good. But overall, I feel it was a great series. One of the best.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Well, iTunes, and the pop-up player are refusing to play the Podcast . Infact, iTunes is refusing to play any of my music too, so, I'm very annoyed. No errors or anything. I can't even find the link to download the Podcast as an mp3.

Comment

Originally posted by KhaosNite13 View Post
                      Well, iTunes, and the pop-up player are refusing to play the Podcast . Infact, iTunes is refusing to play any of my music too, so, I'm very annoyed. No errors or anything. I can't even find the link to download the Podcast as an mp3.
                      http://www.gateworld.net/gateworld_podcast.shtml

Comment

Finally, a reason I might actually want to use Twitter! I made one a week or 2 ago and determined that, now Ms. Dewey's search engine is down, it's the most pointless thing on the internet. Now it has point.
                        I'll be wary of any updates tomorrow, because of what day it is. I know Darren doesn't like them, but what of the other two twitter-updaters and the panels?
                        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by xenomorph1211 View Post
                          Hey Spino, Gateworld should do a feature on the Stargate Mod
                          yeh i know lol, i tried asking a few times, ages ago and got a room full of silence, almost as if i said Apophis is gay (for the record hes not) lol so yeh, hope people check it out, its really getting there

please in the future do a podcast on fan created material, ie fanfics, mgaes, videos etc
                          id watch it lol, as long as u mention stargate empire at war

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                            I'll be wary of any updates tomorrow, because of what day it is. I know Darren doesn't like them, but what of the other two twitter-updaters and the panels?
                            The convention doesn't start till April 2, so I think you have little to worry about. And the other GW Twitterers should know by now that if they post fake news, they will be drawn and quartered.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hi Darren and David,

I've loved the last few podcasts, I've been busy with college so haven't been able to answer the resent listener questions but I've enjoyed listening!

I joined twitter this morning so I can keep up with you guys (and the other GW twitters) while your all in Vancouver. I hope you guys have/are having a fantastic time!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

From another forum I am on(some of it was clipped simply so there weren't any flame wars started on this other forum.
                                "A few podcasts ago one of them said "I dont believe my dog as a soul and goes to heaven" Well my daughter (Who's 13 and listens to Gateworld) and her cousin (my neice who is 8, she doesnt listen to either podcast she just happened to be in the car at the time) were listening to it nad my niece got up set and and I nicely wrote to the owners of that podcast and they read the letter on the most recent podcast and they seem to think it was rather funny, one of them said "I can't help but laugh when I read this".

My neice lost her dog a few weeks and her parents told her that "all dogs go to heaven" and when she heard this she started to cry, I know there is no way to know what they are going to say but *Podcast hosts* have better sense to NOT say something that may upset someone. It's obvious the Gateworld Podcast owners need a few lessons in Podcasting, I know you can say what ever you want on a podcast but when one of your listeners has a comment and to act like it's some big joke then that's just mean."

Thats pretty bad, and I think you know it. I love Gateworld, but that wasn't appropriate. I laughed at first, but after reading this, i reconsidered. I would simply ask that the hosts consider that there might be ignorant children listening who might be easily upset.
                                Originally posted by cowpants
                                ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Rosilin for pres

Comment

Working...
                                X