Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks for news re. last SGU ep. podcast. I've been waiting.

By the way, I've been searching for Darren's 2? old editorials he referred to in podcast 47 (SG1 ses. 5) or podcast 49 (SG1 ses 6) about what he wrote at the time of Michael Shanks leaving the show. Does anyone have the link (I've search... but to no avail). Thanks

Comment

odds on the podcast appearing before august?
      Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
      Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

By Monday, you mean? About as likely as last Monday was, and the Monday before that.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Oh Darren, glad to see you have a sense of humour about it!
          Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
          Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

Oh yeah. I already forgot that we still haven't got the "Gauntlet" podcast. Maybe this time, eh.
            sigpic

Comment

May we have an update, guys? I'm starting to lose hope here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jump237 View Post
                May we have an update, guys? I'm starting to lose hope here.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...1#post12806189
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The update is that, sadly, we seem to have lost our editor. David is recutting the episode now, so it depends on his free time (he's recently moved and started a new job, and is at the tail-end of six weeks of intensive training).

I'm hoping he'll have time to finish the recut this week.

Comment

Now Available:
                    'Gauntlet' (SGU Episode #220)

The GateWorld Podcast returns this week (from an earlier-than-expected summer hiatus) to wrap up our discussion of Stargate Universe's final episodes! In a massive, 82-minute installment this week, Darren and David are talking about "Gauntlet," the season finale that left many SGU fans happy but still wanting more.

We'll discuss the drone threat and how they've targeted Destiny, Eli's crazy idea to bypass the enemy, and the crew's last goodbyes to their loved ones back home. We'll also talk about whether this episode is at all satisfying as a final episode, and what the writers were thinking about for resolving the cliffhanger at the start of Season Three. And we have tons of voicemail from Stargate fans on the series finale and the end of SGU.

The podcast will continue on a somewhat less regular schedule, as we have time. Next up is our discussion of Season Two as a whole, followed by an overall look at the third series in "SGU Deconstructed."

Call the Podcast Hotline! Give us your thoughts on SGU Season Two as a whole. Did the show improve from its first year? Were you happy with the story arcs and what the writers did with them? Leave us a voicemail now to be a part of our next podcast discussion.

Show Notes: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/0...cast-gauntlet/
                    Direct Download: http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/med...2011-08-12.mp3
                    Feed: http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/itunes_podcast_rss.xml

CALL US! Dial up the GateWorld Podcast Hotline and leave us a voicemail (any time, day or night). Give us your thoughts on Season Two or talk about anything Stargate-related that is on your mind.

Dial: (951) 262-1647 (long distance rates apply)

... or e-mail a brief recording to webmaster (at) gateworld (dot) net.

Thanks to everyone for listening and participating in the show, and for your patience during our unplanned hiatus!

Comment

Finally! *runs off to listen*
                      sigpic

Comment

Loved it!!! Thanks David for getting the editing done and shame on that other guy. Send him to natu
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Slow clap for Darren and David.

Thanks guys, for finally delivering the Gauntlet podcast. I love how you ended it with the music from finale. I'm about to shed a tear over here. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jump237 View Post
                            I love how you ended it with the music from finale. I'm about to shed a tear over here. LOL
                            It was to be expected, but still caught me off-guard. Three months later, the music still makes me sad as hell.
                            sigpic

Comment

Damn ye for fading out to that music, I was in public when listening to it !! Not a good place to be ! It's class to see what kind of an effect that tune has on SGU fans. That show really left a mark. In a good way, not like a rash or anything !
                              sigpic
                              What a show !

Comment

Awesome podcast guys! Well worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X