Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys see multiple threads on the same topic, please report them and we'll merge them into one. We merge what we see or can find, and I know there's stuff out there that we haven't found yet
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Why can't i get recent gateworld interviews on itunes? Only worthwhile if i can listen to them
      on my ipod.

Comment

Been slowly working on catching up on the GW Podcasts....holy smokes, what a time-consuming process

Fortunately the Darren/David banter is entertaining enough
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

anytime boys .....
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

5 days until the next podcast!! Can't wait guys! I have missed listening to your podcast!!!
            sigpic

Comment

We're recording today, but it's not too late to answer the listener question on SGU Season Two! Please call the voicemail line before Sunday is over if you want to get your thoughts on this next week's show.

The Listener Question is:

What do you MOST want to see from Season Two of Stargate Universe?

(Please try and keep it as spoiler-free as possible, for those of our listeners who try to avoid 'em.) The number to call is:

(951) 262-1647

Or you can record a brief message on your computer and e-mail it to webmaster -at- gateworld . net. Thanks!
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

*sitting by patiently waiting for podcast* good thing it's just a podcast and nothing life or death important unless we'd all be in trouble.. ;D
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, I just wondered too what happened to the "Episode #101: September 24 - SGU Pregame Show" podcast? Cause Tame's podcasts are a nice diversion, but not really a replacement of the Darren & David podcasts .

Comment

Still in production -- sorry for the delay!

Hopefully it will be finished before Sunday is out (knock on wood).

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                      Still in production -- sorry for the delay!

Hopefully it will be finished before Sunday is out (knock on wood).
                      its all good.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Now Available:
                        SGU Pregame Show

We're back! After a summer hiatus Darren and David are ready to talk about Season Two of Stargate Universe, which premieres this Tuesday, September 28 at 9 p.m. (8 Central) on Syfy Channel. Joining us is our friend Diana Botsford, author of the new SG-1 novel "Four Dragons" and a big fan of Stargate herself.

We'll discuss last season’s cliffhanger, the presence and motives of the Lucian Alliance, and character growth for our main players. We'll also talk about Destiny and her mission, and raising the stakes in Season Two. Watch out for more spoilers in this show than we usually include -- though if you've watched the Season Two trailers and read any interviews from the producers over the summer, we won't get any more detailed than that.

With SGU's move to Tuesdays, our new day for releasing weekly podcasts will be Mondays, starting with our discussion of "Intervention" on October 4. We want to hear your voice on the show! Watch the season premiere of SGU this week, then call in to the GateWorld Podcast Hotline by Saturday to share your opinions on the episode.

Show Notes: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...-pregame-show/
                        Direct Download: http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/med...2010-09-27.mp3
                        Feed: http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/itunes_podcast_rss.xml

Listener Question: What did you think of the season premiere of Stargate Universe, "Intervention?"

Leave a voicemail on the hotline or e-mail us a brief voice recording!

CALL US! Dial up the hotline by this Saturday and leave us a voicemail (any time, day or night). Give us your thoughts on this week's episode, speculate on what's going on or what's to come in the show, or talk about anything Stargate-related that is on your mind.

Dial: (951) 262-1647 (long distance rates apply)

... or e-mail a brief recording to webmaster (at) gateworld (dot) net.

Thanks to everyone for listening and participating in the show!

Comment

just finished listening to the podcast! I missed it!! awesome show as always
                          sigpic

Comment

Listening now.
                            First point, the line about the destiny may be the most important human discovery since the stargate itself was made in Air to Chloe from Rush after she is attacking him over the fact that her father died. More to post later

Comment

Great Podcast. Only thing I would have done would have been a quick run through of what generally happened during the previous season.

Does anyone have any idea if Netflicks is planning on having Season 2 available day after for stream. I don't own a DVR and am in school on Tuesday nights and I don't want to wait a week for HULU

Comment

Originally posted by Ramses818 View Post
                                Great Podcast. Only thing I would have done would have been a quick run through of what generally happened during the previous season.

Does anyone have any idea if Netflicks is planning on having Season 2 available day after for stream. I don't own a DVR and am in school on Tuesday nights and I don't want to wait a week for HULU
                                Hulu like the Syfy channel site will stream the first 3 episodes the day after they air and then after that it'll be the week thing. as for Netflix they do have SGU season 2 on their website.. so I am assuming yes Netflix will stream season 2 ..but it does say in fine print that future availability is not guaranteed..so.. if not.. do what I do.. go to sidereel.com and search for SGU.. Sidereel will have links not just to Hulu and Amazon and iTunes, but sites like megavideo where you can watch it (and i know that megavideo has that stupid time limit thing, but there are other sites.. just a suggestion)
                                Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 27 September 2010, 05:03 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X