Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Film and Comic Con!!

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.html

so cool, anyone else considering going to this? check the guest lists! claudia black is going to be there, and peter davison and patrick stewart among others!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

no-one is interested at all?
    it's on the 19th and 20th of july btw
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

I'll go when they come back to the GMEX.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I'm interested ,as I would love to meet Claudia and quite a few others on the guest list ,but too skint to go .

I think this thread will get a lot more views in the SG Fandom folder...so if I were you ,I'd pm a Mod and ask for a move .

ETA: Woot ! It's been moved! *Leaves magic beans for the Mods*
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 June 2008, 08:57 AM. Reason: See ETA :)
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'm going.

I booked the day they announced Claudia.

Comment

I'm going to Let's hope Claudia won't cancel her appearance like she did for Chevron 7 con in Northampton this month...

Comment

I'm going but not really for Claudia.

More like Patrick Stewart (worships) and David Anders (melts)
              sigpic
              by Kaaatie

Comment

Hi! I'm french, and this is the first time i'm going to a convention to meet claudia!!
                I'm going alone, on sunday 20, and i'm looking for someone to meet there because i'll be kinda lost ! :s

anyone to help me ???

ClaudiaBlack.TK

"Everything Happens For A Reason & When You Are Ready For It."

Comment

2 more days! YAY!

Comment

I'm going!
                    sigpic

Comment

i might not be going any more, if i do it will be the sunday
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

I had bought a screen used Vala costume piece for Claudia to sign and paid for express shipping but it's not here yet and seriously doubt it's going to turn up today . Oh well, I'll still get her to sign my poster and and 8x10 but I was really hoping to have the costume in time.

I'm not even sure where it is at the moment. I'm pretty sure (according to Canada Post tracking) it left Canada a couple of days ago but it's not showing up in the postal system this side so I can only assume that maybe customs are holding it up.....sigh.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X