X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drops chin* thank you LJ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
      I'm sorry I tore you away from pics of Siler though, Sarai!

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/v...fainnestut.jpg

I just made this based on a tut by Fainne. It's not great cos I didn't have nearly as many effects as she does! But here it is, anyway.
      No worries hun...nothing could drag me away from that!
      Spoiler:

*whistles* must make something out of that...once I stop staring at it !

And that sig is beautiful, I love your style !

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not really sure where would be good. A lot of people who have their own vid sites seem to just have things for downloading, rather than streaming - the streamed stuff is all just linked to YT or PB or something. Maybe do it as a blog on Blogger or somewhere? But they might have copyright restrictions too, being also google-owned. Gah, irritating indeed (don't get me started on the whole copyfight thing, it's one of my pet issues). The main thing is though, have you downloaded the vids that are on the list so they're safe?

Why have I never done that?! I have YT downloader.

What did I ever do without you Josi!!! *rushes off to YT*

EDIT: Although on second thought, I hope people won't mind !

Comment

*runs in*

sigpic

Comment

LJ, thunk warning!!!!!

Lili, love you star style!

Pic of Siler! Nice belly!
          sigpic

Comment

~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Dost mine eye deceive?

Luvnjack...is that in danger of being *looks around* fluffy??

(It's awesome btw!)

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Dost mine eye deceive?

Luvnjack...is that in danger of being *looks around* fluffy??

(It's awesome btw!)
                Well...it may be thunk fluff...flunk?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Well...it may be thunk fluff...flunk?
                  New word for Shiptionary!

Made a new banner for SEGC... also a sig

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm working on my challenge piece and the text box has stopped working properly. Instead of the curser inserting itself in the box I make it insers itself in one of the little boxes on the border between the dotted lines. You know the ones you pull on to make the box bigger or smaller. I've tried closing and reopening and it did not help.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Ok, I'm working on my challenge piece and the text box has stopped working properly. Instead of the curser inserting itself in the box I make it insers itself in one of the little boxes on the border between the dotted lines. You know the ones you pull on to make the box bigger or smaller. I've tried closing and reopening and it did not help.
                      Hmm that's weird. You on Gimp? Have you tried just closing it down and opening it again? I know it's simple but most of time it works for me!

@ Luvnjack! Flunk! Awesome!

Comment

aww, the subtle earglance is wonderful!!! i just love the pic

made a new LJ header. now all I need to do is to find out how to adjust the colors in LJ.

*spoiler for size*
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Just checking I've got everyone's Challenge stuff before I make the post.......

Edit: I feel incredibly guilty cos I haven't made anything How is it possible to not get inspiration from 5 kisses? Although it may have something to do with not having much time this week

Edit 2: Wait! *remembers 12 days of christmas pics*......gimme 20 mins
                          Last edited by Oma-1; 23 January 2009, 12:18 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            lili, well done!

everyone well done!

I'm in the mood to hug everyone. so, prepare to take fire: 3...2...1... *grouphug* *runs away*
                            *hugs Fainne*

In my continuing quest to find beautiful and unique brushes, I found a site that has compiled a list of PSP brush sites It's here.
                            Thanks Luvnjack! *huggles Luvnjack*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Edit: I feel incredibly guilty cos I haven't made anything How is it possible to not get inspiration from 5 kisses? Although it may have something to do with not having much time this week

sorry Oma I was out I've just pm'd you did you get it?? sorry it's late

This is my 3000th post (we'll forget that my Twin is on more than 4300...)
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Several of Jellyka's fonts don't work in Gimp (at least, not mine). Her "Nathanial" doesn't work in Gimp, either.

Ahhhhh...so it's a GIMP issue then. Thanks LJ....I was thinking I did something wrong with the install.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Hmm that's weird. You on Gimp? Have you tried just closing it down and opening it again? I know it's simple but most of time it works for me!

@ Luvnjack! Flunk! Awesome!
                                No I'm on PS and I tried that already.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Still working on mine but having a few problems with PS. I might have to get it to you tomorrow.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X