sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        Jas, I love the 3rd one the most! All are very pretty

Very cool sig LJ

My icon from stargate_rumble:
        http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/a...a2/jacksam.png
        Yay! for nekkidness!!!! I love the icon.

Ohhh... Very nice!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Oh look. I made a Jack Bauer sig. From pics I just...had laying around.

[]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/jackbauersig030210.jpg[/]

Oh...did I forget that darn thunk warning again? Bad me. Bad.
          Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. Thunk....Thunk.

In case you are unsure that was the sound of a transfixed Woohoo. Falling down the stairs.

Comment

Artwork Awards Update!

The Nominations period is fast drawing to a close. So far we have had only 6 sets of Nominations but a massive 26 of you entered. The more Nominations we receive the fairer the next part of the Awards, the Voting period, will be. We really need more Nominations guys. Whilst it is very difficult to choose, that's the beauty of it - you can Nominate as much or as little as you like!

Remember you have until this Saturday 6th March to Nominate after which time we won't be accepting any more Nominations.

For those of you who weren't around last year (or who can't remember ) the Nominations you send are collated and the top 15 (approx. depending on ties etc.) are nominated in each of the big categories (sig, WP, icon) and the top 10 in each of the smaller categories . *hopes that made sense *.

So you can (hopefully) see how your Nominations make it a much fairer competition!

Thanks for your time. Now back to your regularly scheduling gimPSing

*hugs*
            Oma and Sarai

Comment

Oh my, folks, awesome avatars there! *swoon*
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*waves at Sarai* I've done mine! Just got to type them up

*grins at LJ*

*adores all the icons*

Jas, I love the colouring on your 4th icon, top line. Any chance of a quickie tut? *bats eyelashes*

Quick entry for the Challenge / Greenlight campaign It took longer to load it to pb than it did to make I love it when that happens

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  *waves at Sarai* I've done mine! Just got to type them up
                  Marvellous . Did you want me to send you the Excel file I have going already, or do your own list again?

*iz getting excited about the Awards *

Comment

Awesome siggie Oma

Here's your quickie!

Spoiler:
                    1. Started with this base. Duplicated it, set it to screen, and then merged both layers. (smoothed out the skin with the blur tool where it was needed)

2. This greadient map (the colors are #ffc06f and #2c0200) set to SoftLight. It'll make the icon more brown and darker.

4. New Adjustment Layer -> Curves

RGB: point 1 - output 195, input 153

5. B&W gradient map, set to normal, opacity 25%. This will desaturate the icon a little.

6. This texture set to Screen and moved to the left.

And that's about it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wp made for my 19,000th post...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        some time ago, i saw someone's artwork and just loved this one amanda pic in it. i saved the pic, but edited it to just keep the cute pic. i wasn't going to use it as an avatar, b/c it wasn't made to be one, but the way i edited it... it's great avatar material.

but i can't use it, b/c i don't know who made it, so i can't get permission to use it! so i'll post the pic here, and if anyone knows where it came from, and who it belongs to, i'd greatly appreciate being told. i'd like to ask the artist if i could use this as an avatar.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9684/amandalove.png
                        It is Rachel-Kree's. Go to the 2nd Annual Sam/Jack Art Thread Awards, it is near the bottom, post #54:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...d-Awards/page3

It is under Fangirl Art titled In Frame.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Wp made for my 19,000th post...

[URL=http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Posters/mwwp.jpghttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Posters/th_mwwp.jpg[/URL]
                          Awesome, wp, Jann. Congratulations on 19,000! *looks at my posts and sighs*
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/banner01.jpg

Artwork Awards Update!

The Nominations period is fast drawing to a close. So far we have had only 6 sets of Nominations but a massive 26 of you entered. The more Nominations we receive the fairer the next part of the Awards, the Voting period, will be. We really need more Nominations guys. Whilst it is very difficult to choose, that's the beauty of it - you can Nominate as much or as little as you like!

Remember you have until this Saturday 6th March to Nominate after which time we won't be accepting any more Nominations.

For those of you who weren't around last year (or who can't remember ) the Nominations you send are collated and the top 15 (approx. depending on ties etc.) are nominated in each of the big categories (sig, WP, icon) and the top 10 in each of the smaller categories . *hopes that made sense *.

So you can (hopefully) see how your Nominations make it a much fairer competition!

Thanks for your time. Now back to your regularly scheduling gimPSing

*hugs*
                            Oma and Sarai
                            I'll finish up making my nominatins this week and send you the e-mail by friday.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Jann!
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Great artwork everyone!

I was bored while researching info for my speech and was inspired to make this.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X