This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rowan Green
    I think they've already said it will be next year. Plus Gatecon have her as probably her only con appearance this year, and Gatecon organisers overlap with Gabbit organisers, so they'd probably know if Amanda was going to be at Gabbit this year.

Correction: just read the Gabbit list and the date they are looking at is this year. They think the Gatecon comment probably only applied to North America (though if that's so, don't you just hate it when people talk like America is the whole world? Though I doubt it came from the Gatecon organisers: they do come from all over the world!)
    Yeah i've read it will be this year. Hope you can still make it Skydiver!!

Comment

well, at first they were saying fall 2005 or spring 2006, it all depended on amanda and when she was ready to travel with olivia

and i'm sure they also have to deal with the hotel.

i tried to put off my plans for this fall, well august, but you can only put stuff for so long.

for me at least, the UK is so expensive thanks to the sucky exchange rate, the more time i have to save the better

if it's this fall, i really don't think i can pull off 2 vacations a year, and i can't just stiff my friends when they're counting on me for part of the room and travel expenses

going by my luck, it'll be this fall.

i seem to havet this curse when it comes to meeting amanda. it took me 4 gatecons to get a pic so i'm sure it'll take me 3-4 gabits to get to come

oh well, if it's this fall i can just hope that they'll do a Gabit 2
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        for me at least, the UK is so expensive thanks to the sucky exchange rate, the more time i have to save the better

if it's this fall, i really don't think i can pull off 2 vacations a year, and i can't just stiff my friends when they're counting on me for part of the room and travel expenses

going by my luck, it'll be this fall.

i seem to havet this curse when it comes to meeting amanda. it took me 4 gatecons to get a pic so i'm sure it'll take me 3-4 gabits to get to come

oh well, if it's this fall i can just hope that they'll do a Gabit 2
        I know what you mean about the exchange rate. it was very handy for me when I was in the US the start of the month. But its keeping my friends from coming here!!

Hope you can make it ((((((hugs)))))). it would be great to see you again.

**positive thoughts**

Comment

Working...
        X