Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CANUCKS VS DUCKS

Thu Apr 2, 2009 7:00 PM

I spoke to my ticket rep, about our Vancouver game & if she had any contacts & about group rates. She's going to look into it & get back to me. I need to know how many people we really have & are truely committed. ~ of course if we find out that there is something that Creation is doing that we can't miss we'll deal with that. I think I'll send an e-mail to Gary & find out what the tenative plans are.

In the meantime, if you want to go to the game add your name to the list:

Danalee
    Starbird
    Suebsg9
    RINKRAT
    Drexim
    Xakliaaeryn
    Burny

Comment

Farewell Dinner

To continue a tradition of saying our goodbyes, a Farewell Dinner will be held on Sunday evening after the con at Red Robin. Please add your name if you would like to attend.
      http://www.redrobin.com/home/locate.aspx?id=275&dist=0

mamasue9
      RinkRat
      medusacascade
      drexim
      xakliaaeryn
      soulshine
      Starbird
      Krisz
      Starwanderer
      Christmaslight
      Silvercomet
      GiddyGateGirl + her Dad
      Ishshah
      Burny
      Jewels
      Beyondbirthday
      Kalasathinee
      Danalee

THIRD ANNUAL FAN PARTY

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 Holiday Inn Metrotown = 7:00PM
      There will be a cost for this event (to be determined).

Arctic Goddess
      mamasue9
      drexim
      xakliaaeryn
      Ishshah
      svala plus 2
      Krisz
      RinkRat
      Starbird
      Lea
      Jolinar68
      Christmaslight
      medusacascade
      SamJackShipLover
      PengYn
      Antoa
      iolanda (after the Bus tour)
      Silvercomet
      GiddyGateGirl + her Dad
      EH-T
      Starwanderer
      Soulshine
      GateByte
      Burny
      Danalee
      surfinmuffin

Please add your name and delete quote tags.

Le bump forward.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

AG, thanks for merging the two events..

Comment

Originally posted by rinkrat View Post
          i pmed you.......
          i hope it is not too cold on new years day!
          I will be working the mac's midget hockey tournament that day, all day, starting at 8:00 am!
          go flames go!!
          red wings beat the flames tonight in o/t!

we are up now 2-0
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
            red wings beat the flames tonight in o/t!

we are up now 2-0
            Looks like I will be buying dinner while in Vancouver........

The Flames did play well.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post

I watched it and I thought wow Rinkrat is going to be tied at the end of this one; i was stunned how it turned out.

Huggles rinkrat!!!
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

They sure did up until the 3rd and OT. I promise to take pity on you and not go for that steak dinner As for your favor, they were all sold out tonight of the beanies but there's plenty of time b/w now & April. You did want a Red Wings one right? Hey Suebsg9, maybe I'll buy an extra one to go w/ the Motor City Mechanics hat I picked my jersey ~ it's going to be the new Winter Classic which I just ordered tonight.

I watched it and I thought wow Rinkrat is going to be tied at the end of this one; i was stunned how it turned out.

Huggles rinkrat!!!
                I too thought we would be tied. Let's just say I was not a happy camper until the 3rd period. I cannot believe I almost got another shut out!

I'm too tired to upload pics, but I promise to do so b/c I want you all to see how great the pics are from where I sit.
                sigpic
                Lets Go Red Wings

Comment

CANUCKS VS DUCKS
                  Thu Apr 2, 2009 7:00 PM

** New info: I just spoke to a ticket rep at the Canucks. The game is sold out. She is currently holding 10 tickets in the upper bowl - unfortunately not all together. They are as follows:

2 - $60 a piece
                  2 - $60 a piece
                  2 - $105 a piece
                  4 - $105 a piece

She may have a more together but they would be in the lower bowl at $136 and I didn't think anyone wanted to spend that much. So please let me know how serious everyone is. She said I can e-mail her everyone's separate credit cards so no one (me) would be stuck with putting it all on their card

Danalee
                  Starbird
                  Suebsg9
                  RINKRAT
                  Drexim
                  Xakliaaeryn
                  Burny

Hey were up to 7. This is great. I will e-mail the ticket rep & get the seat locations & put a link to the seating chart. I will also confirm if the prices were in CA or US $ and I will also asked it she doesn't mind getting separate e-mails or phone calls to pay for the tickets.
                  sigpic
                  Lets Go Red Wings

Comment

Originally posted by asmir47 View Post
                    Hey guys.....sadly, It's official. I'm not going
                    I'm pretty gutted but there's just no way I could afford it...what with the Credit crunch over here etc.
                    I'll miss seeing all you guys again and I'll really miss the set tour (oooh i'd like to see the Universe sets!!! hehe).
                    Well...woe is me but I put the tickets up on Ebay last night so if anyone is interested (or knows a few people who might be), I'll include the link below just in case.

A (sombre) Stewart
                    This is sad news. It won't be the same without you. This credit crunch is creeping up on us all.

Bit frustrating for me at the moment as I had the money for a Gold ticket a while back but the money cupboard is looking a bit bare at the moment. Not being able to get another job and Xmas coming has meant I can't get hold of a con ticket until some money we're waiting for comes through.

I'm wondering if they'll show the Universe sets, although I don't think they'll want to before they put together an official first look at the set for promo purposes. I did read in an email I got as a member of a Stargate group here, where one of the members whose friend works in set and props building said the new gate looked "funky". Obviously they couldn't say much but I thought it was interesting that the new gate in SGU is going to look different from the ones we know.

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                    I want you all to be there... I need the company... Had a BEYOND crappy day at work, so I am focusing all my energy getting happy and concentrating on this convention... No time to be upset when I am day dreaming of all the hotties I am working to see!!
                    It will all be worth it in the end.......hang in there!

I'm still hoping I get hold of a ticket at some point. At least I know I can be there for the other activities where I can get together with everyone.

Comment

Hey Krisz,
                      Sounds like there will be a few of us lurking around who haven't got con tickets. I'll be there as I have a work conference at Whistler the week before and why come all the way from New Zealand and then miss the con when it's so close! I don't have a ticket and don't currently plan to buy one - too much $$
                      I reckon it will be a hoot ticket or no ticket

Comment

Oh yeah!! I got paid!! Was worried there for a minute cause my direct deposit was taking it's sweet time... But, oh yeah baby, I got paid!!

Comment

Originally posted by DanaLee View Post
                          They sure did up until the 3rd and OT. I promise to take pity on you and not go for that steak dinner As for your favor, they were all sold out tonight of the beanies but there's plenty of time b/w now & April. You did want a Red Wings one right? Hey Suebsg9, maybe I'll buy an extra one to go w/ the Motor City Mechanics hat I picked my jersey ~ it's going to be the new Winter Classic which I just ordered tonight.

I too thought we would be tied. Let's just say I was not a happy camper until the 3rd period. I cannot believe I almost got another shut out!

I'm too tired to upload pics, but I promise to do so b/c I want you all to see how great the pics are from where I sit.
                          Oh they have jerseys for the winter classic oh can't wait to see what that looks like or is it online to view?

I was thinking of you sitting there watching the game going oh my god rinkrats got this game poor dana hopefully by the second and third period wings will wake up; they finally did thank goodness.

Oh steak dinner that sounds yummy and you will have to show me either by pm or my email what you are talking about beanie???
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

I can't wait until all this work pays off!!

Comment

Huggles rinkrat!!!
                              Would you believe our coach actually said the goalie played poorly......two of the goals were screened! He has only played 3 games this season, what did the coach expect! I thought Curtis played awesome!!

Thought we had that game..........

Originally posted by DanaLee View Post

Thanks for not picking steak! I am sure we will find a nice place to eat.
                              Sold out of the touques already! WOW!! Of course I want a Wings touque, they are my third favorite team behind the Flames and Wild. What do the special jerseys look like, original six design?

Pictures!!! I like pictures! Did you make a sign for the game? I recorded the whole game just in case.

I was thinking of you sitting there watching the game going oh my god rinkrats got this game poor dana hopefully by the second and third period wings will wake up; they finally did thank goodness.

Oh steak dinner that sounds yummy
                              I don't know about steak............we will see..............
                              Even though I have lost this bet the Flames could still win the next to meetings between these two teams! Just maybe........

Comment

Would you believe our coach actually said the goalie played poorly......two of the goals were screened! He has only played 3 games this season, what did the coach expect! I thought Curtis played awesome!!

Thought we had that game..........

Thanks for not picking steak! I am sure we will find a nice place to eat.
                                Sold out of the touques already! WOW!! Of course I want a Wings touque, they are my third favorite team behind the Flames and Wild. What do the special jerseys look like, original six design?

Pictures!!! I like pictures! Did you make a sign for the game? I recorded the whole game just in case.

I don't know about steak............we will see..............
                                Even though I have lost this bet the Flames could still win the next to meetings between these two teams! Just maybe........
                                Teasing about the steak lol; cross fingers and toes like I said I thought wow Rinkrat has got a winning game here we will be tied always amazed when the wings can comeback after two goals but heck they have alot of talent on the team so really not; they seem to start kinda sluggish at times. I mean I am amazed at the teams Detroit has lost against; but looking forward to the second half of season thats when the real grind happens for a spot to play for Lord Stanleys Cup thats when all the teams become competative. I mean they want a spot to play for that cup. So gonna be fun; have they done the all star ballots yet?
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X