Cleaning images up for use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning images up for use

I found this great picture of Kate and David Hewlett from Miller's Crossings at the MGM's Stargate Atlantis stills section. I want to make a badge for Shore Leave 30. If you look at the picture, it looks digital. I am using Archsoft Photo editor. So any help would be greatly welcomed.

I found this great picture of Kate and David Hewlett from Miller's Crossings at the MGM's Stargate Atlantis stills section. I want to make a badge for Shore Leave 30. If you look at the picture, it looks digital. I am using Archsoft Photo editor. So any help would be greatly welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
      Hi Griffindorgirl,
      I will be at Shore Leave 30 also. It will be my first time there. I am so excited. I hope maybe that we can meet up with each other. Here is a website that you might be able to get a better picture from the Miller's Crossing episode. http://www.sg1archive.com/atlantis/s4.shtml
      I hope it helps.

Nox
      NOX

No Shanks = No Thanks

sigpic

Comment

I was able to use HP Imaging and Photo the photo up but decided to use another from Mrs. Miller and McKay Season 4.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X