Am I wishing to much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I wishing to much

What are the chances for a Stargate Convention to happen here on Argentina.
    I know that here on GateWolrd I may be the only latin fan, and the only one from Argentina. For the moment I can't travel to Canada to go to a convention, I'm still in college and the school year here is different (April to November), that's why I'm planning make my PH.D on Canada, but I can't keep waiting, I don't want to wait another 5 or 6 years

So what are the chances for a convetion to happen here? Or Am I wishing to much?
    sigpic
    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Originally posted by maylet View Post
    What are the chances for a Stargate Convention to happen here on Argentina.
    I know that here on GateWolrd I may be the only latin fan, and the only one from Argentina. For the moment I can't travel to Canada to go to a convention, I'm still in college and the school year here is different (April to November), that's why I'm planning make my PH.D on Canada, but I can't keep waiting, I don't want to wait another 5 or 6 years

So what are the chances for a convetion to happen here? Or Am I wishing to much?
    It depends on if there is a big enough fan base there.
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I think I better start looking for more fans here on Argentina, that's going to be my new job.

1- Look for more Stargate fans (all over Argentina)
      2- Made a little convention only with fans over here, so we can know each other (and I don't think fans for all over the world would be able to come,jaja)
      3- Keep wishing for a big Stargate Convention
      4- Make my dream come true and have the Stargate Convention
      sigpic
      Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

if we can get a con you certainly can and I'm sure there are more fans at your plays , I mean my country is barely on the map

I wish you luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
          if we can get a con you certainly can and I'm sure there are more fans at your plays , I mean my country is barely on the map

I wish you luck!
          Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X