Save Kawalsky Campaign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Kawalsky Campaign!

I know it's extremely late in the game to do this because he died in the second episode of SG1 but it can still be done! He was brought back in a few episodes in alternate universes. We could have a similar event happen in SGA where he was the leader of the atlantis expedition and he can't get back to his universe!
    any ideas on saving kawalsky?
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
    I know it's extremely late in the game to do this because he died in the second episode of SG1 but it can still be done! He was brought back in a few episodes in alternate universes. We could have a similar event happen in SGA where he was the leader of the atlantis expedition and he can't get back to his universe!
    What about saving the actor? He's a very charming man and would do well as another character in either SGA or the new series being developed. And I know he'd be open to it.
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I'd say have an Alternate universe where him and sumner head up Atlantis. Now that makes an unbeatable fighting force........
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'd say just bring the actor back as another character. If they can re-use the likes of Garwin Sanford and Courtenay J Stevens, why not Jay Acovone? I agree with AG, Jay's a great guy and it'd be lovely to see him on Stargate again even if Kawalsky is long gone.

Comment

Poor old Kawalski, I don't think he has lasted longer than 2 episodes in any form in the Stargate universe

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
            Poor old Kawalski, I don't think he has lasted longer than 2 episodes in any form in the Stargate universe
            Lol, poor Jay! He doesn't have any luck...
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

well it would be good, but whatever happened to Feretti???
              Tst

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                You're right, it is a little late .

Comment

Originally posted by Kickoutwoolsey View Post
                  You're right, it is a little late .
                  I am guessing that you were being just a "tad" sarcastic when you said "little late." Years late is more like it.

Comment

Working...
                  X