X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling two GOLD tickets to Vancouver Creation Con

Hi everyone,
    My sister and I will be unable to attend the Creation con this April in Vancouver so we are trying to sell our tickets. They are GOLD tickets, seats C14 and 15 I believe, right on the aisle. I'll give the gateworld community first dibs and if no one takes them by Sunday night then I'll put them on ebay. If you're interested please PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks.

"You can't take it with you, so why not spend it all!"

The tickets are now on sale at ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TWO-2-STARGATE-V...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by stargatingit View Post
      The tickets are now on sale at ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TWO-2-STARGATE-V...QQcmdZViewItem
      Hi stargatingit:

Just a suggestion from someone who has sold tickets on Ebay before. If you want people to bid, start at a lower amount and have a "Buy it now" feature of the amount you want. That way, people feel like they are getting a deal and will bid. Also, provide as much information about what they get with the tickets as possible. Not everyone is familiar with Creation.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        Hi stargatingit:

Just a suggestion from someone who has sold tickets on Ebay before. If you want people to bid, start at a lower amount and have a "Buy it now" feature of the amount you want. That way, people feel like they are getting a deal and will bid. Also, provide as much information about what they get with the tickets as possible. Not everyone is familiar with Creation.
        Thanks Arctic Goddess. I have sold on ebay a lot and I realize that starting out at a lower price is probably a better selling point, however, I can't afford to take a chance that they would go for less than what I've already listed them for. Thanks for the advice though.

Comment

Maybe if you list them separately you will at least be able to sell one of them. I know when I tried to sell concert tickets once I was only able to sell one of the seats. it is also possible that one person will want one ticket and someone else will want another ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
            Maybe if you list them separately you will at least be able to sell one of them. I know when I tried to sell concert tickets once I was only able to sell one of the seats. it is also possible that one person will want one ticket and someone else will want another ticket.
            Good idea. I'll try that. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X