How I feel about Joe M.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
    Love him or hate him. All I know is that on March 7th, at US EST 1100PM it's over for months. Joe, with his photos , stories, and comments will be my only lifeline to SGA. And for that, I'm very grateful.
    Ah, you need to broaden your horizons, then Check out David Nykl's blog

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
      Love him or hate him. All I know is that on March 7th, at US EST 1100PM it's over for months. Joe, with his photos , stories, and comments will be my only lifeline to SGA. And for that, I'm very grateful.
      i'm very grateful when i don't have to hear about him
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Then don't enter threads that are about him.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          i'm very grateful when i don't have to hear about him
          And yet here you are in a thread all about him. (just having fun- couldn't resist)

I dunno, I guess it depends on what you (in general) consider a good trade-off. Me, I'm happy to get an inside look at things, but I don't need it to enjoy the show and too often I don't feel Joe is worth all the fuss. As has been mentioned, there are plenty of other places to go for behind-the-scenes looks and while producers offer their own unique view into the creative process I tend to find the actors a lot more interesting. And a lot less confrontational. But maybe I haven't been hanging out in the right blogs.

Comment

Working...
          X