Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Stargate fansite is WAY better than GateWorld!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I don't think I ever saw that website... But I did hear about it. Don't remember why I never checked it out.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by KayMan2k
      Anyone here remeber the best Stargate RPG ever made?
      http://web.archive.org/web/200105051...com/index2.cfm

It is a shame that it was put out of commission. A fan from Maryland made the website back in 1998 (I think...) and Showtime loved it so much they made it the official SG-1 page. It had great games, email, messaging, database, episode guide...
      I remember that site...it was probably my favorite! I found out about Starguide, later Gateworld there. I use to visit that site everyday, and play the games! They were great... I forget why they choose to close it down though. Shame...I really liked it!

Ace
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
        Exactly... I was on the Delphi GW Forums for more than two years and had a grand total of 554 posts. I've been here for four and a half months and have made almost three times as many posts in that time...
        I never knew the Delphi site because I didn't had acces to the internet yet em Ugly Pig I don't want to say something bad but you're actually a bit longer here than 4 months and a half. But perhaps you joined it at the end of May but I'm counting that you are here 6 months don't want to be rude or so but it just occured to me so please don't give me a bad reputation point for it I like your signature
        your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Working...
        X