No announcement yet.

Chicago Con 08 (Creation), Aug 22-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, this year the breakfast is being held at 9:00 am according to creation show hrs. on there website. i will probablly be ordering bens autograph ticket and photo op next week be safe everyone, james from chicago.

Comment

ugh , I stayed away from this thread because I still don't have enough money ... and I'm not so sure if I can go , I soooo wanna meet lexa and ben but I don't think it's gonna happen ... unless I suddenly get a lot of money , a flight ticket from the netherlands to chicago is about 600-700 euro's ......and then you still gotta buy the goldie card ....and the hotel ... ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
        ugh , I stayed away from this thread because I still don't have enough money ... and I'm not so sure if I can go , I soooo wanna meet lexa and ben but I don't think it's gonna happen ... unless I suddenly get a lot of money , a flight ticket from the netherlands to chicago is about 600-700 euro's ......and then you still gotta buy the goldie card ....and the hotel ... ugh
        Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
        Jules, you just gotta go!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

awww sorry jules. if i had the money i would pay for your ticket and airfare. alas i only make enough for me though. i would still like to meet u, i missed u last year say jules are u reading or is anyobody else reading stargate atlantis novel #8 Blood Ties??? well take care and be safe. james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            Jules, you just gotta go!

I WANT TOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
              What they said.

Also, after you check out the hotel can store your luggage for free until you leave, so it's really no big deal. Though it's probably a good idea to check out a while before the 'deadline' (which is 10 or 11 am) because everyone will be checking out at that time.
              Thanks gor answering guys! I know I ask a lot of questions!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                Thanks gor answering guys! I know I ask a lot of questions!!
                No problem.

OT to Crichiel:
                Spoiler:
                I couldn't happen but notice you don't have a picture sig. Would you like me to make you one? I loooove doing that kind of thing. Would have PMed you but that doesn't seem to be possible
                sigpic

Comment

OT to Crichiel:
                  Spoiler:
                  Got your PM, tried to respond but got the following error:Crichiel has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
                  Can you fix that somehow?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                    OT to Crichiel:
                    Spoiler:
                    Got your PM, tried to respond but got the following error:Crichiel has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
                    Can you fix that somehow?
                    OT to elephantgirl

Spoiler:
                    Darn! Thought I fixed that. I'll try again. Give it another go in a few minutes.

Comment

whaha maybe I should strart a found : help Jules to get to chicago

nah just kidding

Comment

I WANT TOOOOOOO!
                        Well you just gotta goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

has anyone else pre-ordered the ark of truth from creation??? i did. u get a bonus free autograph. i hope i get michael shanks. be safe everyone. james from chicago.

Comment

I preordert from amazon can't wait

Comment

I preordert from amazon can't wait
                              I pre-ordered from Amazon, too. And for the first time, I actually paid extra for the super-fast delivery. I don't want to wait any more! I had to stop reading all the threads where people who have already seen it are bashing it left and right. It is killing my enthusiasm and I don't believe them anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                                I pre-ordered from Amazon, too. And for the first time, I actually paid extra for the super-fast delivery. I don't want to wait any more! I had to stop reading all the threads where people who have already seen it are bashing it left and right. It is killing my enthusiasm and I don't believe them anyway!

Ooooooooooh, I'd better get mine ordered.

I've stayed away from those threads as well. What is good and bad is subjective anyway.

Are you all set for Chicago now?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X