Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too bad we couldn't hold off and do this in, like, February or something. Dead of winter is much easier for getting time off, and in Feb it can double as my birthday celebration.

Comment

And by that time I'll hopefully have built up $$$, as well as brownie points.

Gilder
      Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Sure, wait till I'm in a different COUNTRY then! Of course I guess I could delay leaving, just to come to the party, but that seems a little extreme Not that I have ANY idea when I'll defend and finish here, theoretically sometime between Jan and March (sort of). I have to get my committee in one room at the same time first - so what I'm really doing in this thread is PRACTISING for my committee

Comment

So it's either immediately or not until April? Huh. Of course, it looks like I'm probably not coming anyway, so my input doesn't really matter. *sigh*

Comment

SO who'se bringing the chips, and who is bringing the dip?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              That's a question I think Shadow would be good at answering.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Well, David's a bit of a dip already, right? And chips, well, KG has been known to grease a few palms...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  So it's either immediately or not until April? Huh. Of course, it looks like I'm probably not coming anyway, so my input doesn't really matter. *sigh*
                  hmmm, define "last week of Nov" that you're away at this con.....
                  Other than that, er, Dec and Jan look good *hopeful smile* You didn't actually WANT to spend Christmas with your own family did you?? (hey, either way I won't be spending it with mine anyway ).
                  And just to show you how dedicated I am, I would CONTEMPLATE pushing back my leave-the-US date in come to the party in Feb......
                  *mutters something about this New Year's Resolution being getting a life*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Well, David's a bit of a dip already, right? And chips, well, KG has been known to grease a few palms...
                    who's, and what on earth am I greasing them with?
                    *decides she's not sure she WANTS to know and runs back to reading articles for dinner tonight*

Comment

24-29 of November. And I don't think I could jam together two trips like that if I still want a job. And a mother who'll speak to me. 24 Oct isn't good either, as I said. And even if WE were willing to spend Christmas at David's, I'm not sure he'd want to spend it with us. Everything else should be fine, though. But later is better.

As for the greasing... you don't wanna know. hehe

Don't try and plan this thing to suit MY schedule, though. If this is gonna be a locals only sorta deal, I'm not gonna come even if it IS in time for my birthday.

Comment

Why not just have the party the Friday that SG1 Returns?

It should be in January.

Or why not throw together an SG1/SGA New Years Celebration of something?

Just some ideas.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Why not just have the party the Friday that SG1 Returns?

It should be in January.

Or why not throw together an SG1/SGA New Years Celebration of something?

Just some ideas.
                          Wow! Someone here is thinking! (just as well someone is!). Except I have NO idea which Fri In Jan the new eps start! hmmm, liking this New Year's plan.... What does everyone else think of these? All works for me

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                            Does anyone else find David's absence from this thread suspicious? ;-)
                            Actually I was wondering about this...maybe he'll show up later in the thread. Back to my reading just to find out. How exciting. A little mystery.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by David
                              I just checked in. This is still very tentative, but 90% a go.
                              Shucks...the mystery is over already. But it sounds fun anyway.
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Gilder
                                And by that time I'll hopefully have built up $$$, as well as brownie points.

Gilder
                                Brownies...did someone say there would be brownies at the party???
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X