Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! It'd be lovely to see you again Gategirl! I really enjoyed meeting you at the Chicago con *imagines the trouble we could get into without those pesky actors to distract us* LOL

And I hope it's BLUE jello!

Comment

And if there's one thing better than blue jello, it's blue jello shots!! Just don't tell David.

Comment

*throws in chip* You can count me in too. I am but a few hours away.

Comment

I just hope there are other long distance travelers. I don't wanna be the only one...

I'm not gonna come if I'm the only one traveling from more than three states away...

Comment

oh, and I've just realised Oct 14-19th is out for me, I'm going to a friends wedding in NYC (and if anyone in the area wants to meet up just let me know ).

You know we really should start throwing around some dates and times for this thing. Just for fun..... how's Oct 23-24th for everyone? not too cold, kinda soon......

Oh, and if David gets cold feet we can always have this at my place (my eeensie wweeeeensie apartment ). Of course we'd be obliged to drive over there and ....... (blanks on appropriate punishment - Shadow??).

Comment

Where does David live? I'm all the way in New York. O_O

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Oh, and if David gets cold feet we can always have this at my place (my eeensie wweeeeensie apartment ). Of course we'd be obliged to drive over there and ....... (blanks on appropriate punishment - Shadow??).
                Serenade him. We'll all stand in his yard and sing the words to the Stargate theme at the top of our lungs.

As for the dates... I dunno. The 24th is an unfortunate anniversary and I should probably be home for it. Although, really, it's not something I WANT to remember...

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                  Where does David live? I'm all the way in New York. O_O
                  He's in some yokel town in Southern Illinois. And KG lives within a few hours of him, I think. A few towns over or something...

Comment

I will be busy in October. I have company staying on the 9th and 10th. I go on vacation from the 11th to the 26th. I have a party to attend on Halloween eve for which I am the event photographer. All of November is good.
                    I too hope that there are others willing to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      He's in some yokel town in Southern Illinois. And KG lives within a few hours of him, I think. A few towns over or something...
                      Yikes. That is far!

Comment

Yay! It'd be lovely to see you again Gategirl! I really enjoyed meeting you at the Chicago con *imagines the trouble we could get into without those pesky actors to distract us* LOL

And I hope it's BLUE jello!
                        Ditto, KG!! And the jello will definately be blue!! Hope David's got a yard large enough to fit one of those kiddy blow up pools!!! LOL Would hate to stain his carpet!! LOL

And I'm going out of town Oct. 16-24. So any time other than that is peachy with me!

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Serenade him. We'll all stand in his yard and sing the words to the Stargate theme at the top of our lungs.
                        Brushing up on the words now!!! ***clears throat***

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                          Yikes. That is far!
                          Bah. Not as far as Vancouver. And I'd be traveling even farther than you would. IF I go...

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl
                            Ditto, KG!! And the jello will definately be blue!! Hope David's got a yard large enough to fit one of those kiddy blow up pools!!! LOL Would hate to stain his carpet!! LOL
                            And I'm going out of town Oct. 16-24. So any time other than that is peachy with me!
                            Brushing up on the words now!!! ***clears throat***
                            Wow! when you bring jello shots, you BRING jello shots! LOL, if my parents are still here from NZ do you think they'd notice if I just had them eat LOTS of jello, and then propped them up in a corner??

ETA: scheduling you guys is going to be worse than trying to get my 6 thesis committe members in one room isn't it! *tears hair out*

Comment

ETA: scheduling you guys is going to be worse than trying to get my 6 thesis committe members in one room isn't it! *tears hair out*
                              Yep! I'm tied up almost every Saturday between now and mid-November, myself. Would love to come but saving "brownie points" with my hubby for Dallas in Feb. *sigh*

Gilder in San Antonio
                              Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Good thinking kg, Actually I was referring to Teal'c's comment on people who wrestle in a ring of jello and then of course the thread somewhere about summoning Daniel to the jello ring!!! You know he'll do anything for a cookie!!! LOL

But here's to the jello shots....pick one....

Comment

Working...
                                X