Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one said ANYTHING about not liking David DeLuise did they? Pete's not real and he's just a character. So long as they don't insult the actors I don't see the problem.

p.s. To the girls with the 'S/J' yellow shipper t-shirts: they rock!

*edited to say* I apologise, that sounded a little harsh. I didn't mean to imply that people should insult others I just didn't think it was so bad if the person wasn't real that's all. The "DeLuise" wasn't meant to sound the way it did either, I just had a really hard time recalling David's first name for some weird reason, that's all. I was all over the place last week, I think it was the excitement of Gatecon! Apologies once again to anyone I may have accidentally offended.
    Last edited by AmberLM; 27 July 2004, 08:07 AM.
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

That is such a weak excuse. Just because they're fictional doesn't mean that the actors don't empathise with the characters or that they won't be upset to see things like "I hate Pete" emblazoned across a shirt.

What it boils down to, I suppose, is that you see it your way, I see it mine.

The con itself has been pretty good so far. I'm currently waiting in line for autographs.

Got to embarrass Davey yesterday, but no fresh opportunities have presented themselves to me today. *sigh*
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 18 July 2004, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Amber, would you think it okay to wear a T-shirt saying "I hate Weir"? Or "I hate Hammond"? Or "I hate Sam"? Just wondering...

Madeleine

Comment

But "hate's" such a strong word

Would be more creative to have a shirt that says "I ATE PETE" with the picture of a Wraith on it, don't ya think?

Again, glad to hear of your time at Gatecon.
          Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
          more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

::yawn:: So tired! Flying home today. apparantly there was a earthquake last night.

logging off now

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
              ::yawn:: So tired! Flying home today. apparantly there was a earthquake last night.

logging off now
              Sitting at a computer in Amsterdam. Flight leaves at 0945. Should be in birmingham at 1000. get hojme about 1130 approx.

good flight. Slept most of it. which is no surprise. The noise I had in my room last night. ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) to my room mates though. I had GREAT fun.

Post-CON depression is setting in. it started as soon as the plane took off in vancouver. GODS I love that city!!! I love SG1 for giving me the chance of traveling to van, and for giving me such wonderful friends!!!

((((((((((((((((((((SG1))))))))))))))))

The view over Van from the plane was fantastic. I could see CANADA PLACE with a cruise liner docked there. And the sulpher mounds. The flight passed over Burnaby! I know they are filming today. Wonder what they were doing when i passed over head...

oK GOT TO GO. mY CREDIT IS ABOUT TO RUN OUT. sEE YOU ONLINE SOON!!!!

(((((((((((((((all))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Finally home. Yesterday was a complete disaster and if ever I needed proof of the convenience of shipping my luggage home, there is no longer any doubt in my mind. If it hadn't been for the rain delay in Toronto, I would have missed my connection, and with the delay having lasted an hour, I did miss the last bus home from Boston because I was waiting for my stupid luggage. Ugh. At least I survived. Two days of sleep, an hourlong shower and a big dinner full of proteins and nutrients and I should be just fine.

Comment

So,

Did anyone else win first place in the Gatecon 2004 costume competition?

Sorry, I just had to.
                  Last edited by Zat Gun; 31 July 2004, 06:25 AM.
                  I have two Amazon parrots and the scars to prove it.
                  Zat Gun
                  aka: URGO, aka: Stu

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing this. What a great pic. And I assume you won first place for that pic I saw of you dressed up like Urgo? (in Shadow's thread). You looked great!

Everyone looks fabulous - Don Davis is so thin and Corin's hair is so long and Teryl's hair is so cute. And who is that really tall, handsome dark-haired guy in the back row?? He's adorable. Oh and Chris has on a SG-1: Next Generation shirt. I love that.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                      And who is that really tall, handsome dark-haired guy in the back row?? He's adorable.
                      I think that's Dan Payne, the Kull Warrior. Very easy on the eyes... but awfully tall...

Comment

WOW! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing! Y'all look great and I love CJ's tshirt! So cute!
                        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                        once done, cannot be undone...
                        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          I think that's Dan Payne, the Kull Warrior. Very easy on the eyes... but awfully tall...
                          And they cover all that up in a super soldier suit?? Sheesh. He looks like he's about 6'8" or 6'9" judging by how he towers over Palffy, MS and the others.
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

That is one very large very beautiful man. They just have to use him without all of that armor on. Wow.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

He is my new Con hero. What a GUY! The photo hall was very hot. And yet he stayed in his supper solider costume for over 7 hours. My favorite pic of con is me with him. In between having his photo taken he had to have wet towels rapped around his neck to keep cool. It was very nice of him to stay in that costume for so long.

Comment

Will be ready for dinner tonight and am honing my reflexes to duck out of view of the camera.

Cya guys 'round!
                                Wanna know if you were successful? *vbeg*

Comment

Working...
                                X