Some of Kirmits stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of Kirmits stuff

Here's a few sketches of mine from various Stargate projects over the years, hope you like .

Pretty good work.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

That first one the Bentari? :O
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
        Pretty good work.
        Thanks , these are a few years old now and I have improved my style quite alot now but sadly haven't done anything Stargate related......yet .

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        That first one the Bentari? :O
        Yerp and Last one, memories ay lol.

Comment

Lol most of those are projects I set ya off on. You still got the Thoth stuff? I think I might have some more somewhere.

Oh, and if you're after new projects, got a few more Destiny things ya could do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            Lol most of those are projects I set ya off on. You still got the Thoth stuff? I think I might have some more somewhere.

Oh, and if you're after new projects, got a few more Destiny things ya could do.
            No I don't have any of that anymore, only stuff I have is the things left on my photobucket, tbh most of that was rubbish in comparison to my work now lol (not saying Im great now though).

Well I'm stuck inside caring for my sick GF for the next few days so yeah I wouldn't mind whipping a few things up for you, PM me the details and I'll get to work asap.

Comment

I'll post some up tomorrow. I've got quite a few Legacy ones. I'll PM you tomorrow too. I'm about dead.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X