Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolf SG14 Minus One

Wolf SG14 Minus One

7-9 November 2008. Tickets already on sale here.

Anybody planning to go? Is there going to be a GateCon in the UK in 2008 as well?
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

I've just bought my ticket.
    sigpic

Comment

Not sure whether to buy a ticket for this event now or wait and see if there is a GateCon event in the UK this year. Any advice?
      "You don't know half of it".
      Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
      (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
        Not sure whether to buy a ticket for this event now or wait and see if there is a GateCon event in the UK this year. Any advice?
        Not sure what to say. I didn't attend most of SG12 so I missed the announcement, but from what has been said on the Wolf forum it looks like this will be their last SG1 event. Not sure if he will continue to run the other events or not. I assume he will, but may concentrate on the Expo's. People are hoping that it will be special as it is the last SG1 one, if it is tickets might sell quickly but then you never know do you!

It's cheaper than Gate con. Also GC did announce all their future events (inc next year) and as far as I'm aware nothing has been mentioned about another UK one yet. With the Vancouver event I'd think they would do one early to mid year if they where going to hold one, and they would have to announce it soon if that's the case.
        sigpic

Comment

When are guests usually announced because I want to go but I want to know who's going first. Do you think I'd still be able to get tickets once the guests are announced, or should I just go for it and buy them now?
          sigpic

Comment

Simply put guests are announced when an agreement has been reached between them and Wolf, there isn't a particular schedule. It is in fact a double edged sword, the earlier Wolf announce guests, the happier the attendees are and the more tickets they may sell early, but the greater the chances of the guest having to cancel. If they announce a few big guests, tickets will obviously sell out faster than if they where "Third airman to the right in scene 6". If you want to go but are not bothered by who the guests will be, buy it now, if you want to go for a specific guest, then wait to see if they are announced but always be aware that they can cancel their attendance if they get work and you can't get your money back if they cancel for that reason.

It's highly doubtfull that all the guest will be announced in one go, it is usually one at a time when the contracts are in place, so we should see an announcement every now and again, which means their should still be tickets available nearer the time but you never really know.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll have a good think about it, maybe wait until a guest or two is announced, maybe just buy and hope. I can make an informed decision now though, thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

Does Wolf SG14 have a site that isn't just for ordering tickets?
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

All I know about is http://www.wolfevents.co... here. It's got a teeny bit of info. Don't know if that's where you mean by place to buy tickets though. There is another place on there to buy tickets, and that has no info at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've ordered my ticket!
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I bought my ticket for this at SG12

Comment

Got mine at P3 and also got P4 ticket about a week after that. *Bad girl* Supposed to be saving for Canada WOOHOO Creation Con here I come.

Comment

hey guys, bumping this thread, as I believe a guest announcement has been made!
                          One JR Bourne

Comment

It looks that way, not that admin posted/announced it, it had to be asked!
                            sigpic

Comment

lol, yeah I saw that on the Wolf boards!!

Comment

Working...
                              X