Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi Appreciation Thread (spoilers for everything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His post about his chocolate party had me craving chocolate really bad at 2AM (I usually read his blog before going to bed in the wee hours of the morning.)
    sigpic
    thanks Stef
    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

I usually read his entries first thing in the morning as well. Breakfast has to wait until I had my daily Joe fix.

Do any of you also read all the comments other people have left in response to his entries? I usually don't read those.

Comment

I read the short-ish comments. The longer ones tend to make my brain hurt

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          Hey Listy!
          You're welcome DJgirl
          Hello, only just saw your post in the thunk thread and thought I would come check out your shiny new thread , the pic of JM with the cat makes me giggle

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
          His post about his chocolate party had me craving chocolate really bad at 2AM (I usually read his blog before going to bed in the wee hours of the morning.)
          can't beat a 2.00am sugar rush I would never sleep or I would at least dream about chocolate

I would love to have a chocolate party, sounds like such good fun, would probable end up being sick!!

Comment

Sometimes but not ususally
            sigpic
            thanks Stef
            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

JM's blog is one of the first things I check when I get online. He's even answered some of my questions!!! I'm usually "Anonymous" over there.

I like the pics he puts up too! Wish he would give us some more spoilers...he kinda slacked off on that lately. I also wish he'd invite me to one of those chocolate parties.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchGirl View Post
                I usually read his entries first thing in the morning as well. Breakfast has to wait until I had my daily Joe fix.

Do any of you also read all the comments other people have left in response to his entries? I usually don't read those.

I don't bother with the most of them, like some of the anon ones, just usually the ones from people I know from on here

Comment

The chocolate he orders looks really high quality. The most expensive chocolate I buy is organic, called Green&Black's. It's only a couple of pounds. I think it'd be sick if I ate what he eats because it looks so rich

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                    JM's blog is one of the first things I check when I get online. He's even answered some of my questions!!! I'm usually "Anonymous" over there.

I like the pics he puts up too! Wish he would give us some more spoilers...he kinda slacked off on that lately. I also wish he'd invite me to one of those chocolate parties.

IHS
                    Hey IHS! Welcome aboard
                    Originally posted by Listy View Post
                    I don't bother with the most of them, like some of the anon ones, just usually the ones from people I know from on here
                    Yeah, that's usually just what I do.

Comment

The chocolate he orders looks really high quality. The most expensive chocolate I buy is organic, called Green&Black's. It's only a couple of pounds. I think it'd be sick if I ate what he eats because it looks so rich
                      ooh I love Green & Blacks, there is always a bar of it in my desk drawer at work incase of emergencies (which seem to happen often as I am continuously having to buy more) and it has to be at least 70% dark choc. The Hotel Chocolat choccie is nice too.

I would love to eat the choc he puts on the blog it looks so fantastically sickly!

Comment

I can only really eat the milk G&B chocolate.
                        Though when I'm reading his blog wither first thing in the morning or last thing at night, the chocolate doesn't make me feel all that great
                        Speaking of which, shame about his illness today isn't it? I've only had food poisoning once and it wasn't pleasant...

Comment

I know!!! Hope JM feels better. I've never had food poisoning and I hope I never get it either. I know how he feels though......whenever I've been visiting the porcelain god I think about everything I've ever eaten in my whole life.....and never want to eat again.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Mine was actually quite a mild form, but I was still throwing up all through the night for about 8 hours. Couldn't sleep a wink. When I finally did go to sleep, my dad came in to ask me how I was feeling. Apparently he hadn't heard me be sick at all. My mum stayed awake with me though. She looked as good as I felt...

Comment

It can't be that expensive if you buy pounds of it? You must have a sweet tooth.

It sounded to me at first this thread was created to butt-kiss a certain Exec. Prod. into giving out some spoiler info. If it was it was a great idea!!

By the way, I know what you meant by pounds, but couldn't resist the comment to sound like an arrogant, ignorant American!!! Don't you love how many English words have so many meanings based on context and don't get me started on slang!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                                It can't be that expensive if you buy pounds of it? You must have a sweet tooth.

It sounded to me at first this thread was created to butt-kiss a certain Exec. Prod. into giving out some spoiler info. If it was it was a great idea!!

By the way, I know what you meant by pounds, but couldn't resist the comment to sound like an arrogant, ignorant American!!! Don't you love how many English words have so many meanings based on context and don't get me started on slang!!!

I know what you mean. Do NOT get me started on the English language. I got a B. Nuff said

And if we can butt-kiss Joe into giving out spoiler info, then why not? Just don't expect me to do it all
                                And thanks for joining us

Comment

Working...
                                X