Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi Appreciation Thread (spoilers for everything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great find DJgirl!

Comment

LOL i love that! it took me so long to notice that, and i think it took until i heard a commentary or something. GO JOE!

re wraith birth
      Spoiler:
      GAH! i've been saying teyla's baby was related to his comments about wraith reporuction for aaaaaaaages. i see it's getting around coz two ppl can't have thought the same thing. j/k, though i have been saying teylas baby was related to the wraith reproduction. not that i relly belive it, but it would be cool if it was true!
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
        LOL i love that! it took me so long to notice that, and i think it took until i heard a commentary or something. GO JOE!

re wraith birth
        Spoiler:
        GAH! i've been saying teyla's baby was related to his comments about wraith reporuction for aaaaaaaages. i see it's getting around coz two ppl can't have thought the same thing. j/k, though i have been saying teylas baby was related to the wraith reproduction. not that i relly belive it, but it would be cool if it was true!
        Spoiler:
        As soon as I heard about Teyla's baby, my mind immediately jumped to "wraith" because of Michael (you never quite know what he did to her... and of her Wraith genes. When I saw the bit about the Wraith birthing I was like "hmmm.... coincidence??"

Comment

Spoiler:
          i think lots of ppl have thought it has something to do with a Michael baby, but i've been saying that that is how the wriath normally reporduce; by kidnapping (maybe, or using wraith worshippers) and impregnating them.

but with this stuff about wraith reproduction, i hope they answer those q's, like where do they keep the wraith babies? they're not running around the hive ships, coz they would have been in Misbegotten
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
            Spoiler:
            i think lots of ppl have thought it has something to do with a Michael baby, but i've been saying that that is how the wriath normally reporduce; by kidnapping (maybe, or using wraith worshippers) and impregnating them.

but with this stuff about wraith reproduction, i hope they answer those q's, like where do they keep the wraith babies? they're not running around the hive ships, coz they would have been in Misbegotten
            Also, there is only one Wraith queen per hive. Is she the one that produces all the young, like in a bee hive? I always just figured that she was there to command the ship (reproduction hadn't occurred to me) but I hope they touch on that.

Comment

^ true... and ouch!
              "what?"
              *throat punch*

Comment

Did you guys see today's entry? Frakking hilarious!

Especially this: Link

Comment

Joe cracks me up.
                  sigpic
                  thanks Stef
                  Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

OMG that whole flocking thing is hilarious. but i didn't notice a way to enter?

am it right in saying that the write up of Foxy Loxy was fake? i'm sure he said it, but i just looked back and now can't find it
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Yeah, it was fake. It's just as well, do you REALLY want to be THAT spoiled for an episode?

Also, the episode sounded like crap.

Comment

^lol nah, i just knew i'd read it was fake, but when trying to point that out to someone i couldn't find where he said it was a fake.
                        i didn't read it tbh, but it's a Gero ep, so how bad could it have been lol *runs to Gero thread*
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Turtles!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

I never noticed that part when I last looked at those pics. That means that McKay kept Beckett's turtles. I think that is so sweet.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                              I never noticed that part when I last looked at those pics. That means that McKay kept Beckett's turtles. I think that is so sweet.
                              Aw thats so cute can imagine McKay having full conversations with them

Comment

I won the flocking!! I'm the king of the world!!

Comment

Working...
                                X