Atlantis Xtreme Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old URL does not work anymore.

Anybody knows a new URL for this project?

Comment

The sim is somewhat good, but could be made better. It is difficult to use.

Comment

http://www.filefront.com/9145264/Atlantis-Xtreme-v9.1/
        Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
        SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

ok... anyone know abot the zpm codes yet?
          SG-1 members
          Atlantis Team members

Comment

I can't seem to find the ZPM Codes. I translated two ZPM planets and got the following phrase:
            "ZPM Planet two dialing sequence keys can be found during pm hours on the malp image for the barron wasteland"
            And for ZPM 3:
            "ZPM three location hint ZPM planet three sequence can be found on sadeta during AM hrs First two must have been found before hand for it to show up"
            The keys for ZPM 2 led me to this planet: d-lks= The planet was called ZPM planet 1. I sent a malp in the PM and got nothing, then I sent one in the AM and got a picture with telemetry. I tried clicking around the planet to see if anything would come up, but nothing happened. I'm stuck... Can someone help me?
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Mark Gallagher
            Student

Comment

only like 3 comands work

Comment

Here are the codes to the zpm room. It took me awhile to find these online. I hope someone still uses that sim.

Spoiler:

password: trantular
                code: 5556799703
                code: 43226791349
                code: 77655793480

you have to type the password first to access the panel, then type the 3 ZPM codes (in any order) to activate the zpm's in the zpm room

Comment

some one pleas help me i can't find the ZPM nowhere pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas PLEAS PLEAS some one help meeeeee

Comment

The thread was started back in 2007,so a lot of links and info might have been moved around or expired.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

ooooo ok

Comment

You're welcome,and good luck !

Hopefully someone can post here with any updated info and a safe link .

Comment

i hope so

Comment

Could happen .
                            I did a search on YouTube and there are quite a few clips ,but I don't know which sims are still "alive".

Here's what I found anyway : Query : Stargate Atlantis Simulator

Comment

thanks i have a few once but i'm looking for a good one soo far i like the extreme one but i'm going to keep looking thanks .....

Comment

Working...
                              X