zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my god, you do amazing work

would it be too much of a request for a Jenn and Ronan kissing smily?

please?

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROOKE!

I hope you had a great day. And here's a little pressie for you:
      Spoiler:
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hey zuz

Got one to see if you can make. If you haven't seen Quarantine and don't want to be spoiled then don't open up.

Spoiler:
        Can you make a Zelenka falling and then picking himself up. It can be like a blue blurred falling down and then his dazed face coming up from the bottom.

The inspiration! Spoilers from Quarantine
        Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
          Ah! Dog's Breakfast. Thanks, ff. I made a few DB smilies for teknical. Lookie here.

Bathtube smilies to be found here.

And RodneyIsGodney, may I point you to "Search This Thread" feature. It may come handy.
          By tub smilie I ment ADB tub. I know I saw one somewhere with David's character, Patrick, in the tub. I just can't, for the life of me, remember where. I do like the Jack in the tub tho! Heh, Jack-in-the-tub!

Thanks for the tip zuz!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROOKE!

I hope you had a great day. And here's a little pressie for you:
            Spoiler:
            Thank you so much Zuz! I love my smilie! Thank you so very much!!! (((Zuz)))

Comment

I was looking but couldn't find a whumped Jack (like ). Can somebody point me to it?

Thanks!
              I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
              Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey23 View Post
                I was looking but couldn't find a whumped Jack (like ). Can somebody point me to it?

Thanks!
                Here it is, Mickey:
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Captain Jack smilies pt. 3

jack/ianto

Captain Jack smilies pt. 1
                  Captain Jack smilies pt. 2
                  Team Torchwood smiley

Enjoy.
                  Last edited by zuz; 26 January 2008, 03:30 PM.
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Here it is, Mickey:
                    Sweet! Thanks
                    I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                    Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

RL is getting quite hectic lately. I hurt my back at the end of December and I was on a sick leave for 3 whole weeks. A lot of things happened at work while I was at home and I'm having my hands full right now with all the cases that awaited my return to work. Oh, how I hate paperwork.

The thing is that more than likely I won't be able to finish your requests anytime soon. I'm really sorry.

I don't have much freetime as it is, and the little I have (that is the weekends) I spend catching up with s1&2 of Torchwood. I guess that with Sg-1 over I really needed a new shiny show to get excited about plus I've always had a soft spot for British TV shows no matter how corny.
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

RL is getting quite hectic lately. I hurt my back at the end of December and I was on a sick leave for 3 whole weeks. A lot of things happened at work while I was at home and I'm having my hands full right now with all the cases that awaited my return to work. Oh, how I hate paperwork.

The thing is that more than likely I won't be able to finish your requests anytime soon. I'm really sorry.

I don't have much freetime as it is, and the little I have (that is the weekends) I spend catching up with s1&2 of Torchwood. I guess that with Sg-1 over I really needed a new shiny show to get excited about plus I've always had a soft spot for British TV shows no matter how corny.
                        That's no good . Get well soon green for you
                        Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by ebethman
                        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                        Originally posted by Bray
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Oh Zuz! (((Zuz)))

I hope that your back is feeling better and that all that paper work is not that hard to catch up with! Peace, , and...smilies! ...I think that's my favorite D/E smilie!

Comment

Ianto Jones smilies part 1

Spoiler:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                              Thank you so much Zuz! I love my smilie! Thank you so very much!!! (((Zuz)))
                              You're welcome, Brooke! Though I have to confess I made these for you to pick one for your siggie. You know I look at daniel and elizabeth hearts solo smilies you use and it's just not right. You need a shippy smiley with hearts.

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                              That's no good . Get well soon green for you
                              Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                              Oh Zuz! (((Zuz)))

I hope that your back is feeling better and that all that paper work is not that hard to catch up with! Peace, , and...smilies! ...I think that's my favorite D/E smilie!
                              Thanks guys! It took three weeks but finally I feel better. It's just that catching up with work after a long absence is a pain in the mikta.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

*Hugs*
                                Know the feeling about paperwork all too well!
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X