• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    *snort* Funny!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Mickey23 asked me to make a sort-of S/J antiship smiley.

Mickey asked 'nicely' so apart from being avid S/J supporter I had no reason to refuse. But my heart was so bleading when I was making this.

I hope you appreciate it, Mickey.

I appreciate it, zuz. It's so cute.

Now, I just hope all the Jack/Sam shippers aren't gonna jump me!

I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
      Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey23 View Post
        I appreciate it, zuz. It's so cute.

Now, I just hope all the Jack/Sam shippers aren't gonna jump me!

if you need protection, i've done some bouncing and bodyguard work before besides i'm a crazy slasher with a room full of weapons
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Here are some more Teyla smilies I made for Linda and other Teyla fans:

Teyla smilies I made some time ago
          THANKS!

Did I ask this already, but I'd like a team one with John, Ronon, Rodney and Teyla...but something funny with the four of them...and of course, Teyla rules! and as a special bonus, Teyla next to John! *g*

You're TERRIFIC!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi zuz, all the smilies you make are just so cute I want to request one if it hasn't been done already. (I looked but I could be wrong) Could you make a "we're a couple" smiley with John and Rodney? Pretty please? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi Zuz--do you watch Sanctuary? I know there were some Helen Magnus smilies floating around somewhere, but lost track of them. Did you do any, by any chance?

Comment

Hi, I don't know if any of the Kate Heightmeyer smileys that are floating around are yours but I was wondering if you could make a Kate/Teyla combination?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  Hi Zuz--do you watch Sanctuary? I know there were some Helen Magnus smilies floating around somewhere, but lost track of them. Did you do any, by any chance?
                  Hi jckfan55, I'm sure that those are Mala's creations. Try Mala's world thread in Off-topic chatter.

Mala made smiley for Helen Magnus and her daughter (don't know her name )
                  "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hi jckfan55, I'm sure that those are Mala's creations. Try Mala's world thread in Off-topic chatter.

Mala made smiley for Helen Magnus and her daughter (don't know her name )
                    Ashley is here name, and I am also pretty sure Scari also made some, and if I am not mistaken RoX made smileys of Helen and Ashley rocking...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Hi, I don't know if any of the Kate Heightmeyer smileys that are floating around are yours but I was wondering if you could make a Kate/Teyla combination?
                      As in? You have to be tad more specific, Falcon Horus. Friendship, slash?

The best way is to find a smiley I alredy made with another couple which you like. I can make its Teyla/Kate variation for you.

PS: I didn't make Kate's smiley and in this case I really have no idea who did. Scarimor maybe?!
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        Ashley is here name, and I am also pretty sure Scari also made some, and if I am not mistaken RoX made smileys of Helen and Ashley rocking...
                        Thanks Eve.
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

As in? You have to be tad more specific, Falcon Horus. Friendship, slash?

The best way is to find a smiley I alredy made with another couple which you like. I can make its Teyla/Kate variation for you.

PS: I didn't make Kate's smiley and in this case I really have no idea who did. Scarimor maybe?!
                          Okay, I'll have a look around and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                            Oh wow!! These are all great!
                            Looked at most of them, stole snurched a lot of them!

Is it possible to request this smilie without Teyla, when you have the time?
                            (or did I miss it?)

I'm glad you like. Here's the smiley you requested.

For Snowy:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                              Hi zuz, all the smilies you make are just so cute I want to request one if it hasn't been done already. (I looked but I could be wrong) Could you make a "we're a couple" smiley with John and Rodney? Pretty please? Thanks in advance.
                              For Puddle Jumper:

Enjoy.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I just got e-mail from sg-1fanawards that I was nominated for one of my smilies. Thanks to whomever nominated me, I'm really honored.

I don't want to dissapoint you but I really won't participate because I simply don't want to detract votes from people who made something really creative and are much more worthy of support. BUT THANKS again.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X