zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    Love the Thanksgiving smilies Zuz!! Very nice!

And...hehe.... I was going to ask for a S/D fireworks smilie till I saw one a few pages back - so thanks very much for that one!!

I was wondering... if you have time and if it's okay... could you make a wedding cake one for Sam and Daniel? I think all the other ships have one so we feel kinda left out

If you can't then it's okay
    Yeah, yeah! And one of Daniel and Elizabeth...I know...my ship is so obscure! Thank you Zuz!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      These are all great!!!!

But the two below made me laugh out loud!!! You're the best, Zuz!!!
      Glad you like, Melissa.
      Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
      Thank you again, Zuz. Thank you so very much! AHHHHHHHH!!! I love, love, love Elizabeth/Daniel ship! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!! *clears throat*...sorry...that's enough.
      You're welcome.

For Brooke:

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Love the Thanksgiving smilies Zuz!! Very nice!

And...hehe.... I was going to ask for a S/D fireworks smilie till I saw one a few pages back - so thanks very much for that one!!

I was wondering... if you have time and if it's okay... could you make a wedding cake one for Sam and Daniel? I think all the other ships have one so we feel kinda left out

If you can't then it's okay
      Of course I can make one for you, JessM. And just to let you know there are only three other wedding cake smilies: I made sam&jack and daniel&jack and somebody asked me to make daniel&vala. So it's not true that all the other ships have one.

For JessM:
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
        Glad you like, Melissa.

You're welcome.

For Brooke:

Of course I can make one for you, JessM. And just to let you know there are only three other wedding cake smilies: I made sam&jack and daniel&jack and somebody asked me to make daniel&vala. So it's not true that all the other ships have one.

For JessM:
        YEA! ZUZ! I was sooo surprised when I saw this smilie! Thank you so much! I love it so! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((Zuz)))

Comment

- Invitation for all Sam/Jack friendly folks to celebrate Shipsgiving 2007 -
          - Sam/Jack Ship Family Thread - around the clock celebration on 18th November -
          - Join us and have fun! -

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

- Invitation for all Sam/Jack friendly folks to celebrate Shipsgiving 2007 -
            - Sam/Jack Ship Family Thread - around the clock celebration on 18th November -
            - Join us and have fun! -

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ipsgiving1.jpg
            This is beautiful! Where were you when I was trying to put something together? Wanna do the invite for Shipmas too?????

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
              This is beautiful! Where were you when I was trying to put something together? Wanna do the invite for Shipmas too?????
              Your invitation poster and banner are really lovely, Melissa. I saw them on the Ship Family Thread yesterday and I thougt "WOW!" The perspective is just right and having sam and jack in their civvies is a nice touch. You did a great job, hon.
              As for Shipmas, I will def make some smilies I'll try the poster, too but there are far more talented shippers over in our thread (including you, yes you, don't hide behind that chair, Melissa. I can see you. ). So I will try and put something together but no high expectations.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Won't be around on Thursday, it means that I'll miss all the Thanksgiving celebrations.

So in advance...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Won't be around on Thursday, it means that I'll miss all the Thanksgiving celebrations.

So in advance...

That looks soooooooooo good, you got a version of that with the Atlantis team (and a Wraith named Steve)?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    That looks soooooooooo good, you got a version of that with the Atlantis team (and a Wraith named Steve)?
                    oy, Photoshop manips take much time I only make ones for my favourite characters and ship: Jack, Sam and Jack/Sam. Sorry, Teyilia.

BTW It took ages to find the right sam's photo to include in the manip and then i had to play with the clone tool, masks and colour balance for ages to make her fit in the picture and it's still fairly noticeable that she's taken from another pic.
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

It looks great! I love it. And the look on Sam's face is priceless.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                        It looks great! I love it. And the look on Sam's face is priceless.
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Oh well, woth asking anyhow

by the by, thanks for the Teyla with a Sword smilie!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

So in advance...

This is lovely! From where did you take Sam's pic? I love that look...

Comment

For JessM: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...an_wedding.gif
                              That's what I get for reading through the thread a little too quickly, lol
                              Thanks so much zuz, I LOVE it!!!

So in advance...

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...iniwallie2.jpg
                              Thanks!! *grin* That is a great piccie

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                                This is lovely! From where did you take Sam's pic? I love that look...
                                Thanks.
                                Sam's taken from the promo pic for "Family Ties" - here.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X