No announcement yet.

zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, zuz, your smilies are phenomenal to say the least! I so snurched a good few dozens...

And although being more than busy workingwise myself at the moment I'm a tad bit hesitant to ask but would you eventually (no need to hurry!) make
    a 'Happy Easter' smilie (like this one ) with Beckett and McKay,
    plus the 'Happy Birthday' one with the colourful hat (like this one ) for Beckett,
    plus the crying smilie without the handkerchief for Beckett (like this one )?

I'm so in your debt, zuz!

Keep up the good work whenever you feel like creating them!
    Lots of Carson-love from the thunkers!
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      hey zuz!! lurv t3h smilies... snurched a few on my way thru... could you make a few more Janet smilies, a few Ba'al smiles, and a slasher smilie?? any pairing will do... i support them all
      Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
      zuz, you're smiley's are just fantastic! Is there any chance you could do one where Beckett kisses a whumped McKay and makes him feel better?
      Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
      Wow, zuz, your smilies are phenomenal to say the least! I so snurched a good few dozens...

And although being more than busy workingwise myself at the moment I'm a tad bit hesitant to ask but would you eventually (no need to hurry!) make
      plus the 'Happy Birthday' one with the colourful hat (like this one ) for Beckett,

Will do my best.

Have you ever wondered why there are so few kiss smilies around, dllmzca? Because they are pain in the mikta to make. So I'm not sure the outcome will be what you're expecting, but I'll do my best.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For twinchaosblade:

Enjoy.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
          I know Myn, your Janet is great. I mention that's your creation whenever I can. Just lookie throughout the thread. The same goes for other smilies you created and I add expressions to them or ship them with other characters (e.g. Michael or Carolyn).

I hope you don't mind.
          Oh yes, I know you've been giving me credit and I thank you for that! No, I don't mind at all. I love seeing what you do with them.

Thanks, Myn, for your offer. There's a request list somewhere in here, just look around. I wouldn't mind if you make whatever smiley on the list that catches your eye.

The truth is that I'm working during the week away from home and i don't have a laptop or spare PC to take with me. So every single smiley you see here on the thread was made at weekends. It's quite difficult to squeeze family, friends, free-time activities into such a short period of time. Two days a week are simply not enough.
          I understand. I do have a pretty good amount of free time during the week (most of the time), so maybe I will take a few requests off your hand, if you really don't mind. I enjoy making them, as I'm sure you do.
          Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

For twinchaosblade:

Enjoy.
            They are magnificent and were so promptly delivered!
            Thank you so much, zuz!
            *Bows at your feet*
            On a side note, yellow is my favourite colour and Carson my fave character... I'm even gladder for that combination than you can imagine...

Since I'm not half as creative (or skilled with my PaintShopPro5 ), the only thing I can offer you is a HUGE Mocca pie to thank you.
            Please enjoy and help yourself with a second, third, fourth, whatever dish!
            Unfortunately, it's only virtual pie but I can assure you, it tastes great! (Cooking and baking are a passion of mine.)

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

They are magnificent and were so promptly delivered!
              Thank you so much, zuz!
              *Bows at your feet*
              On a side note, yellow is my favourite colour and Carson my fave character... I'm even gladder for that combination than you can imagine...

Since I'm not half as creative (or skilled with my PaintShopPro5 ), the only thing I can offer you is a HUGE Mocca pie to thank you.
              Please enjoy and help yourself with a second, third, fourth, whatever dish!
              Unfortunately, it's only virtual pie but I can assure you, it tastes great! (Cooking and baking are a passion of mine.)

[url]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/TwinnyTwinchy/Nureeks%20Kitchen/Moccapie.jpg[//url]
              Glad you like, twinchaosblade. And Thanks so much for the cake and the salmon. YUM!
              On the sidenote, cake and salmon might be a lethal combination.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                Oh yes, I know you've been giving me credit and I thank you for that! No, I don't mind at all. I love seeing what you do with them.
                Oh good. I was a little worried you'd be mad at me. So it's alright. SWEET!

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                I understand. I do have a pretty good amount of free time during the week (most of the time), so maybe I will take a few requests off your hand, if you really don't mind. I enjoy making them, as I'm sure you do.

Oh thanks, Myn. I sure love making them but I'm really busy and my PC time is so limited.

This week is a little better since 5th and 6th of July are public holidays in the Czech Republic, so I'm at home and enjoying a looong (4 days) weekend. HURRAY!
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Zuz. You rock!!!

I would loooove a shipper Teal'c smiley. He is the first and biggest shipper after all. Maybe holding a board: they're so married. Or whatever.

Only if you like the idea and when you can find the time!!

Big hugs
                  sigpic

Comment

Zuz, those smilies are above gorgeous!!!

If it's not too much work, I'd like to ask one or two or three for myself too (only if and once you got time, of course).
                    Could you please recreate these lovely Shep smilies and , so that he sports this other smile ?

Also, would it be too much to ask for these and as Shep smilies?

In addition could I please request this smilie as McKay smilie with a Shep smilie (grinning like this without the light bulb), beside him smacking McKay over the head lightly?

Could I also have this smilie with Shep (sporting her smile and wink) holding a sign ‘Get out of the gutter’, please?

I know this request got really much... I didn't intend on being that needy! *hangs head in shame*
                    I'd always be in your debt, zuz. For ever and ever!!!
                    Twinchy---
                    sigpic
                    FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
                      Zuz, those smilies are above gorgeous!!!

If it's not too much work, I'd like to ask one or two or three for myself too (only if and once you got time, of course).
                      Could you please recreate these lovely Shep smilies and , so that he sports this other smile ?

Also, would it be too much to ask for these and as Shep smilies?

In addition could I please request this smilie as McKay smilie with a Shep smilie (grinning like this without the light bulb), beside him smacking McKay over the head lightly?

Could I also have this smilie with Shep (sporting her smile and wink) holding a sign ‘Get out of the gutter’, please?

I know this request got really much... I didn't intend on being that needy! *hangs head in shame*
                      I'd always be in your debt, zuz. For ever and ever!!!
                      Here are the Shep smilies for twinchaosblade1/2:

As for the mcshep smiley, you'll have to elaborate. Cause frankly I don't get it. 'Smacking' while 'smiling' at him? And what McKay's reaction to the smacking should be. Surely you don't expect him to continue his gimmics after the smack or being uberhappy after that. Elaborate, please. Not to mention that smacking with a hand would look kinda odd with these smilies. If you insist on violence I'd recommend a bat.

On the other hand, the sparky smiley should be easy to make.
                      Last edited by zuz; 06 July 2007, 10:16 PM.
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Here it is:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Here are the Shep smilies for twinchaosblade1/2:

Those are A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!
                          Thank you loads and loads!

On the other hand, the sparky smiley should be easy to make.
                          Ow, zuz, wait, please... ...um, I didn't think of 'sparky', but rather Shep instead of Weir with said sign ("get out of the gutter"), just with that expression she sports in that smilie (the smile and the wink)! Or is it too late?
                          I'm so sorry for not explaining any better!!!

As for the mcshep smiley, you'll have to elaborate. Cause frankly I don't get it. 'Smacking' while 'smiling' at him? And what McKay's reaction to the smacking should be. Surely you don't expect him to continue his gimmics after the smack or being uberhappy after that. Elaborate, please. Not to mention that smacking with a hand would look kinda odd with this smilies. If you persist on violence I'd recommend a bat.
                          Aw, violence... I never thought about that (*liar, liar*)!
                          Ok, I did but not with that requested smilie...
                          I thought about the playful way Shep sometimes smacks Rodney over the head with his hand like in the second season episode 'Instinct': McKay sticking out his tongue and Shep smiling and playfully smacking him. After the smacking, Rodney could sport the expressing the Shep smilie has in this one (but without the aspirin). No real violence involved...

Bad me, for not giving better explanations
                          I'm so very sorry, zuz. And if the asked for 'McShep' smilie is too complicated or anything, just drop me a line. It's ok. I'll praise the ground your walking on nevertheless!!!
                          Twinchy---
                          sigpic

Comment

Oops, mea culpa about the supposedly sparky smiley. Wait a minute I can fix that.

PS: Glad you like the other shep smilies.
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Here it is:

Apparently I was a bit too late...

But this sparky smilie is really really brilliant too. Don't worry. I love it, too.

Thanks so much, hon, from the buttom of my heart! *falls to knees*
                              Twinchy---
                              sigpic

Comment

Here it is:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X