Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Thanks, guys.

I won't be around till 10th June. In the meantime, think of a pairing or a main character I missed when making my smilies and leave your requests here.
    How about a Sam/Jack/Janet one

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
      How about a Sam/Jack/Janet one
      mmm I actually want to second this request I know I have a strange mind...

And Zuz, have a great weekend canoing... (or however you write it) I do hope you don't get sick and have lots of water fun

Comment

Smilies vol. 3 - Atlantis characters

I was just looking through all your smilies again They are so awesome. I'm just trying to work out exactly how many I can fit in my sig heehee.

Anyway I saw those 3 (quoted) that gave me ideas for a couple of requests.
        I don't think you've done one of Michael yet...or maybe you have. I think it was maybe Myn actually.
        Anyway if it's not too much trouble I (and I bet some of Michael's thunkers) would like a part-wraith (like in Vengeance) one of Michael with the hearts. And also one with the flower (because it will just be so cute and amusing).

And maybe an SGA girls version of the 'girls rock' one - Teyla and Elizabeth

I hope your week away has been nice!

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Any chance of some Ronon/Teyla smileys? Especaially I like that one you made of Sam/Jack with the sign in between them saying 'always in the gutter' lol
          and like a sparring one and one with the sign between them saying 'It was Inevitable' with like hearts coming out around them...
          Thanks sooo much
          LOL & no comment from the Shep/Teyla bunch lol you got your smileys lol
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Zuz...I guess now I know what you were up to last weekend! You were starting your own thread. You know what a big fan I am of your smilies. I have many saved in a doc called "Zuz's smilies" so I can pull the links quickly for use in my posts (always with credit, of course!). I'm always looking for excuses to use this one

because it's just so much fun!

I love these too!

And this one!

But this one is probably my favorite!

So, I say on behalf of all of us who love your smilies...and...

Please Keep Them Coming!!!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm back. (if only for a day ) Anyway I'm going to drop some smilies here while I can.

Sam/Jack

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post

Anyway if it's not too much trouble I (and I bet some of Michael's thunkers) would like a part-wraith (like in Vengeance) one of Michael with the hearts. And also one with the flower (because it will just be so cute and amusing).

And maybe an SGA girls version of the 'girls rock' one - Teyla and Elizabeth

I hope your week away has been nice!
                Hi SazZat,

Here's the smiley with SGA gals.

And you're right about Myn making the Michael smiley. I just hope she won't mind if I play with it a little to add the hearts and the flower.
                I'll post them tomorrow.

PS: And here's a Bday smiley with all the SG gals.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

.:Hi, Zuz!
                  .:Did you have a good week off?

.:How 'bout a McKadman "Gutter" smilie?

Comment

I was canoeing with my colleagues. It was fun and we all had a great time. Thanks for asking, haliyah.

And what about you and your smilies?

PS: I made Carson/Cadman smiley just a moment ago.

I added a black line around the hair to make it look more like the other SG. smilies

I'll make more Cadman/Rodney ones for ya, too. But it will take some time.
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I was canoeing with my colleagues. It was fun and we all had a great time. Thanks for asking, haliyah.
                      .:Oooh, sounds like a great trip! You're very welcome.

And what about you and your smilies?
                      .:*cough* They got shunted in favour of real life...along with the pretty wallpaper I promised you. It'll get done eventually...

PS: I made Carson/Cadman smiley just a moment ago.

I added a black line around the hair to make it look more like the other SG. smilies

.:Awww, that's adorable! I like it better with the black outline, actually. ^_^

I'll make more Cadman/Rodney ones for ya, too. But it will take some time.
                      .:Thank you kindly! =3 There simply isn't enough representation of that pairing anywhere...

Comment

Great smilies zuz! Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                          Any chance of some Ronon/Teyla smileys? Especaially I like that one you made of Sam/Jack with the sign in between them saying 'always in the gutter' lol
                          and like a sparring one and one with the sign between them saying 'It was Inevitable' with like hearts coming out around them...
                          Thanks sooo much
                          LOL & no comment from the Shep/Teyla bunch lol you got your smileys lol
                          Hi telpethoniel,

I made 9 Ronon/Teyla smilies for all Spanky fans.

Ronon/Teyla

I'm quite busy at the moment (so what's new?! ) but check the thread next weekend for the "gutter" one. I might be able to have it ready by then. As for the sparring smiley, it's been like forever on my TO DO list and I seem to lost my inspiration regarding this one. So please be patient.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                            .:Oooh. I'm fabulous.
                            Of course you are, Haliyah.

And if the Jack/Sam WP is too much trouble you don't have to make it. Honestly "Thank you" is enough.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *clings to zuz*
                            LOL! I'm back now.
                            Though I'm leaving again tomorrow morning... But don't worry, firefly. I'll be back next weekend (more than likely).

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                            OMG I love the Carson/Teyla ones

The Cadman ones rock as well!

BTW, I'm gonna probably put a few of your smilies in my sig. I'll link to this topic instead of writing below them credit. That way others will be able to find them easy.

And yeah, some Shep/Weir ones would be cool, like Suz said
                            Glad you like, SazZat.

And feel free to use the smilies in your sig. I love when people use them...

PS: I'll post some Sparky smilies tonight.

Originally posted by Sopphia View Post
                            Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Zuz for the Apophis smilies! Excellent work!
                            Evil is indeed sexy! (In this context anyway!)
                            You're welcome, Sopphia.
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                              Oh WOW! All these are totally awesome!

I was wondering if you could make some Weir and some Shep/Weir smilies (that is if you haven't already. I did look, but didn't find them).

Thanks!
                              (((Suzotchka)))
                              I've made 38 Weir smilies today. I have to post them in two separate posts since only 20 pics per post are allowed.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

You are AWESOME!

Two more...I"d still love the John and Teyla forehead Athosian Greeting.....
                              pretty please.

And I"d love, love, love a team one.....

All three team members..with maybe all of them doing something silly or funny.....maybe Teyla kicking all their butts! LOL

So, one smiley with all the team members...Shep, Teyla, Ronon, McKay!

THANKS SUNSHINE!
                              Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                              For when you get back zuz.

These are great!

Thank you, much appreciated. Wait a second, there's a better way of saying these thigns now...

*Holds up 10.0 card*

I guess i should probably tell you, the whole Athosian Head Touch thing was my wondeful idea lol. If it's proving to be a right pain i the ass, i'll accept you sticking sharp objects into a voodoo doll of me, just avoid certainn parts of the anatomy alright?
                              (((Nick))) SO YOU'RE THE ONE!!!! The truth is I really don't know if the Athosian head touch can be done. I promise I'll try but you have to be patient 'cause it sure won't be soon.

Though I'm really really glad you like the other Shep/Tey smilies.

PS: Camy, I'll make the team smiley next week, so check the thread on Sunday you should find it here.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              I love your smilies and now I think I will ask you. Could you make a Dr. Carolyn Lam one and could you make a Cam & Carolyn ship ones. Thanks in advance. They are my ship that never got to have a chance.
                              (((poundpuppy)))
                              Myn already made a really lovely Carolyn smiley. But if you want me to I can make some Carolyn/Cam shippy ones. (Giving Myn all the credit she is due, of course. )
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Suzotchka asked me to make some elizabeth smilies. So here they are:

Smilies - Weir part 1

I'll post the second part tonight. I hope.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X