Okay, you know me WAY too well LF!!!!
    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      For RiG:

Enjoy.

The rest of the bathtub smilies is here: Bath - Rubberducky Collection
      (There are Jack, Daniel, Shep and Ronon bathtub and rubberducky smilies.)
      OMG! Thank you! I LOVE IT! Thank you!

As for your list, RiG! I'm sorry but I'm not planning to make a Jeannie smiley (I might change my mind, but I wouldn't count on it.) The same goes to the touching foreheads one.
      Not a prob!

The rest is do-able.

Will this do?
      Oooh, I love all of them so much! Thank you so much! (I love Rodney's waggling eyebrows and Jennifer's wink.)

And, yes, it most certainly will do!

This one is great!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
        Thank you so much!!! You're the best Zuz!!
        And I was wondering, I saw somewhere a Shep on a skateboard. Is that one yours too? I had it saved on my old comp, but I got a new laptop for Christmas (thank goodness) and can't find that Shep skateboarding smilie now.
        Try to look at Sporty SG, Dezrai.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hello Fifth! I'm glad you like the smilies. And yay for Zelenka. He rocks! (and he's Czech )

I use original stargate smilies made by Wallpaperman as bases and I animate them in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Image Ready. I also made a few smilies of other characters (Keller, Jacob Carter, Cassie, Torchwood smilies,...) but I rather use bases made by somebody else. For more stargate smilies I can recommend Camello's and Myn's smiley shop thread, they made plenty of wonderful smilies. They no longer take requests but their thread is still worth a look.

Original stargate smilies by Wallpaperman.

Camello's and Myn's Smiley Shop Thread
          Thanks, I think I'll just let you make them! I love zelenka, my whole mother's side is from the Czech Republic!

Comment

Try to look at Sporty SG, Dezrai.
            Oh you are so totally awesome! I bow to your amazingness!!
            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

For Blacky:

Enjoy.

[I'll make the snuggling smiley soon.]

Awww, that little pehgvy is perfect!!!! Thank you so much!
              And yes, i will enjoy, the whole ship family will!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello zuz!
                Love all the smilies. I've started at the beginning of the thread, but only made my way about a quarter way through so far.

I came upon this cutie....

And wondered if you had ever made an Astro-Sheppard one?

If not, may I request one? Please?
                sigpic

Comment

Zuz!!! Can I make a request? I know it's a very very hard one so I'm not really sure if it's even possible to create but I was wondering if you could make a smilie with Jack or Sam/Jack holding a white cat. In spoilers is a picture of my kitten Emily
                  Spoiler:
                  :

And another one I've been thinking about. Could you make one with Sam and Jack and their handcuffs and a little banner above it that says: Lara's Gutter.

Thank you!

And thank you again for the smilies that I use and have fun with all over Gateworld

huggles

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                    Zuz!!! Can I make a request? I know it's a very very hard one so I'm not really sure if it's even possible to create but I was wondering if you could make a smilie with Jack or Sam/Jack holding a white cat. In spoilers is a picture of my kitten Emily
                    Spoiler:
                    :

And another one I've been thinking about. Could you make one with Sam and Jack and their handcuffs and a little banner above it that says: Lara's Gutter.

Thank you!

And thank you again for the smilies that I use and have fun with all over Gateworld

huggles
                    I have a kitty named Emily too! (tho she's not a kitten anymore)

Howdy zuz!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

hey, zuz, how about another/new sam/jack wedding smiley?
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        hey, zuz, how about another/new sam/jack wedding smiley?
                        What she said

(((majorsal)))

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                          Thank you so much Zuz!!! These are all so fantastic! I absolutely love the holiday ones!

Torren refers to Torren John, Teyla's baby that she had at the beginning of Season 5 and named for John to honor him. I did see the Shep/Teyla with baby one, so that covers it!! Though if you make other baby ones, that works too!

And I do have some simple requests like a Shep lol one or a drooling Shep (they might already exist, I think I've seen the drooling one?) I've also seen the Sam/Jack comfort one (where he rubs her head and makes her smile) and was wondering if you could make a Shep/Teyla one?

And thanks so much Zuz. You really are wonderful to just do these for everyone!
                          For Dezrai:

Enjoy.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                            Thanks . I love them
                            Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            Thank you!!!! Those are great, as always!!! LOLOLOL! Todd whacking Kenny is EXCELLENT!!!!! Exactly what I wanted! Reminds me of that game, 'whac-a-mole'! THANK YOU AGAIN! You're the best!
                            das
                            Glad you approve, griffindorgirl and das.
                            Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            I laughed out loud when I saw this one! Blacky Kitten, thanks for asking Zuz to make it!

Now, Zuz, I must admit that I'm absolutely mesmerized by the smilie with Radek and the Czech flag. Think you might make me a Sam/Jack smilie with the U.S. flag when you have a chance? Maybe it could between them, and each could have a hand on the flagpole? Ooooh...maybe the hands could be clasped around the same part of the flagpole!

Or whatever works out.

If I have it by Memorial Day (late May), I'll be ecstatic!
                            Hi Melissa! Will these do?

Enjoy. *hugs*
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                              zuz, those are awesome! - thanks so much!!!

I have a request....a while ago you mad this awesome smiley:

would it be possible to have it woutout the writing too? - I sometime wish I just had a festive wraith
                              Festive wraiths for Shanthaia:

Enjoy.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              OMG! Thank you! I LOVE IT! Thank you!
                              You're welcome, RiG.
                              Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                              Thanks, I think I'll just let you make them! I love zelenka, my whole mother's side is from the Czech Republic!
                              (((Fifth))) That means you have Czech roots. Cool!

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              Awww, that little pehgvy is perfect!!!! Thank you so much!
                              And yes, i will enjoy, the whole ship family will!
                              I wasn't sure about that one. So I'm really glad you like it, Blacky.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Dezrai:

Enjoy.
                                THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I love it!! And Happy Valentine's Day Zuz!!
                                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Working...
                                X