No announcement yet.

zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - managed to find the Sam/Cam and Sam/Daniel ones, and I snurched those - THANKS, zuz. They are wonderful

I also found a Sam/Jack one I snurched as well

Can't find any Sam/Rodney, though, but that may be because I'm not really good at searching in the threads (stupid me ended up having to go through the pages one at a time...)
    My ships: sigpic
    (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by SamShipper View Post
      OK - managed to find the Sam/Cam and Sam/Daniel ones, and I snurched those - THANKS, zuz. They are wonderful

I also found a Sam/Jack one I snurched as well

Can't find any Sam/Rodney, though, but that may be because I'm not really good at searching in the threads (stupid me ended up having to go through the pages one at a time...)
      i know there are sam/mckay ones out there... maybe myn did some... have you checked her thread?
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -fallen-one- View Post
        yes, i wasn't thinkin, sorry ... i like brad ... and even mallozzi ... i guess ...
        i love 'em all ...
        it was just request somebody else made i just relayed it in here ... so again, i'm apologizing ...
        No probs !
        I think the campaign smilies would go better with the Vala/Team theme ,though.
        See what zuz says when she visits this thread .
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Although zuz's smilies are absolutely fantastic ,I'd prefer you change the request to a milder scenario with no violence that still gets the point across .

How about - Vala fans in pigtails ,with the central icon holding a placard reading :

"Vala belongs with her team ?"
          I agree Peaceful campaigns tend to be more successful anyway.

Hey zuz! As has already been mentioned, there's a bit of a "Save Vala" campaign going on. I was wondering if you could possibly make us some smilies of the SG-1 team members holding "Save Vala" or "Vala is one of us" banners? Individually and/or together would be great. I know there must be more creative smilies to request but I'm not sure what to ask for Have you made smilies for the other campaigns? I should maybe look for some...

Anyway thanks in advance for any you can make!
          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

this is a good thread .

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              i know there are sam/mckay ones out there... maybe myn did some... have you checked her thread?
              No - didn't know about it (just found this a few days ago...). I will go look for it. Thanks
              My ships: sigpic
              (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                I agree Peaceful campaigns tend to be more successful anyway.

Hey zuz! As has already been mentioned, there's a bit of a "Save Vala" campaign going on. I was wondering if you could possibly make us some smilies of the SG-1 team members holding "Save Vala" or "Vala is one of us" banners? Individually and/or together would be great. I know there must be more creative smilies to request but I'm not sure what to ask for Have you made smilies for the other campaigns? I should maybe look for some...

Anyway thanks in advance for any you can make!
                What about this one?

For Milena_D:

Enjoy.
                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

*laughs*

The look on Jack's face in that smilie is hilarious, zuz...
                  ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                  Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                  -
                  "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                  Dr. Daniel Jackson
                  -
                  "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                  Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                    What about this one?

For Milena_D:

Enjoy.
                    Great smilie, ZUZ!!! Lovely, really.

Comment

Awesome smiley, Zuz! Love Jack and Tealc's faces!
                      sigpic

Comment

What about this one?

For Milena_D:

Enjoy.
                        Zuuuuuuuz!! Those are AWESOME!! On behalf of the entire campaign, thank you so much!!!!
                        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

What about this one?

For Milena_D:

Enjoy.
                          Ok...

I count six.

O'Neill, Carter, Jackson, Teal'c, Mitchell, and...?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                            Ok...

I count six.

Jonas?

Comment

Zuz, love your smilies. I was wondering if you could do a McKay and Keller couple smilie.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                                Ok...

I count six.

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                                Jonas?
                                It's Jonas!

Comment

Working...
                                X