zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    These are fantastic. I've gone bog-eyed looking at them all!!

If you have chance would it be possible to get a couple of Carson and Ronon ones (preferably hugging) and also Ronon and Daniel. None slashy ones please

Many many thanks
    For queen_hathor:
    ronon/carson

ronon/daniel

Enjoy.
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Love the smilies zuz

Comment

Hey zuz, are there any Ronon hugging Shep smilies? And what about that one with the goodbye sign with Shep instead?

No hurries, btw. I simply love your smilies. I would do more, but my PC can't run PS anymore. Grrrrr!!!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

For GoSpikey:

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Hey Zuz, did these ever get 'fixed', meaning, did Todd's goatee ever get added?

They are hilarious! Todd the Easter Bunny!

Hmm...

with Todd, and maybe also one of Michael?

(Dunno if that's hard)

And a Todd and a Mikey one...

Enjoy.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
            For queen_hathor:
            ronon/carson

ronon/daniel

Enjoy.
            These are great zuz. Thank you so much

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
              !!!! I have finally gone over every single page of this thread...

I can not tell you how many smilies I have snurched...I lost count around 50 (there were way too many that I wanted!)...But I give credit to the people who made all the smilies I snurched (I think a few are ones that weren't made by zuz)...
              Glad you like the smilies, Bushy_Tush.

Anyways, I have some I was wondering if you could make...-pleading look-

You know the Keller one, with her hair in a pony tail? Could you make the hair red and have the smilie hold a sign that says "Bushy_Tush (heart)'s McKay"?
              For Bushy_Tush:

Could you also make another one (group) with the characters having 'innocent' faces/looks? (Rodney, John, Carson, long haired Sam, Danny, Vala, Jack) I noticed a few with devil's horns, but none with 'innocent' looks.
              I don't have to because those were already made by Nigel aka Wallpaperman. You can find them in his extensive gallery of Stargate smilies here.

This is the last one...promise you won't laugh...
              One of Rodney hugging a red firehydrant that is squirting out water like it's broken...-blush-
              Absolutely no hurry...no obligation...
              This one will take some time.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Sorry BFH but I'm gonna have to copy you...

How about the Keller one with ponytail only brown hair(I wear my hair in a ponytail everyday for work) and the sign reading "RiG <3 McKay" or "RiG <3 Rodney"? Please????? Your pick of course.

Take your time ...I can wait.
              For RiG:

Enjoy.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

[[BIG SQUIRREL HUG]]

THANKS, zuz! *hugs new smilie*

And thanks for the link, as well. So many smilies to snurch, not enough time...

I knew the firehydrant one would take a bit of time. That's why I said no hurry. It's better to get the easy ones done first, then spend time on the harder ones...
                ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                -
                "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                Dr. Daniel Jackson
                -
                "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Would someone be able to make me a smiley with Teyla with this expression or this expression but holding a sign saying "Die Keller, die"
                  For Linda06:

(((to all the folks requesting smilies)))
                  I won't pretend that making this particular smiley made me happy. I'm not crazy about making "anti" smilies of any sort (no matter which character they're supposed to bash) unless
                  1. they have element of humour in them like the rodney/lemon ones or
                  2. they are so exagerated that they clearly are not to be taken seriously (e.g. teyla kicking shep's and ronon's as*es) or
                  3. are based on something that happened in the show ("suck a lemon" sam/rodney smiley).
                  So feel free to ask for an "anti" smiley but please try to make them fit at least one of the categories above. Thanks.

P.S.: (((Linda))) I will happily make another anti-Keller smiley for you to make up for the rant above you just have to think of a humorous way to express that Keller is not your favourite Sg character. Deal?
                  Last edited by zuz; 28 September 2008, 10:18 AM.
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

As for the tutorial, I know I promised to post it ages ago. And I'm really ashamed to admit that I haven't revised the old tut yet. I simply had no free time left to do that. BUT I'M ON IT. Please be patient.
                    You betcha!!

Comment

For Linda06:

I won't pretend that making this particular smiley made me happy. I'm not crazy about making "anti" smilies of any sort (no matter which character they're supposed to bash) unless
                      2. they are so exagerated that they clearly are not to be taken seriously (e.g. teyla kicking shep's and ronon's as*es) or
                      3. are based on something that happened in the show ("suck a lemon" sam/rodney smiley).
                      So feel free to ask for an "anti" smiley but please try to make them fit at least one of the categories above. Thanks.

P.S.: (((Linda))) I will happily make anothet anti-Keller smiley for you to make up for the rant above you just have to think of a humorous way to express that Keller is not your favourite Sg character. Deal?
                      Thanks zuz Ok deal...Um I gotta think of something now

Ok the reasons I don't like Keller is because of her taking screentime away from Teyla and her being pushed into the background...Because of the love triangle...This all all my personal opinion btw So if anyone knows of any good humourous ways to express anti Kellerism please let us know
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohhh definitely. Smilies should always be fun

Comment

Thanks zuz Ok deal...Um I gotta think of something now

Ok the reasons I don't like Keller is because of her taking screentime away from Teyla and her being pushed into the background...Because of the love triangle...This all all my personal opinion btw So if anyone knows of any good humourous ways to express anti Kellerism please let us know
                          OK, I've thought of something for the love triangle....

Keller in between Rodney and Ronon. Hearts are all around....but then she scratches her head trying to decide which one to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                            OK, I've thought of something for the love triangle....

Keller in between Rodney and Ronon. Hearts are all around....but then she scratches her head trying to decide which one to choose.
                            hehe....Me like....Oh or what about a Gibbs slap....Teyla or someone else giving Keller a Gibbs slap...I love the Gibbs slap
                            sigpic

Comment

hehe....Me like....Oh or what about a Gibbs slap....Teyla or someone else giving Keller a Gibbs slap...I love the Gibbs slap
                              The little thunk on the back of the head?

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                                The little thunk on the back of the head?
                                hehe yep....From NCIS when Gibbs slaps Tony on the back of the head...It always makes me laugh!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X