zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Hey Melissa, I made this one some time ago. Glad you like. It comes from the Sporty SG1 set.

* I used Mala's Jack to make it. Mala rocks.
    Whew! I'm so glad to know! I'll check out the sporty set now. Somehow, I've missed that one.

Zuz...I owe you an accounting of Gatecon. I'll try to get that to you this weekend. I'm still editing photos!!! And sounds like Italy was very, very good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      I haven't started them yet, but I got a new laptop so I can finally get my favorite software back up.
      Okeydokey artichokey.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

!!!! I have finally gone over every single page of this thread...

I can not tell you how many smilies I have snurched...I lost count around 50 (there were way too many that I wanted!)...But I give credit to the people who made all the smilies I snurched (I think a few are ones that weren't made by zuz)...

Anyways, I have some I was wondering if you could make...-pleading look-

You know the Keller one, with her hair in a pony tail? Could you make the hair red and have the smilie hold a sign that says "Bushy_Tush (heart)'s McKay"?

Could you also make another one (group) with the characters having 'innocent' faces/looks? (Rodney, John, Carson, long haired Sam, Danny, Vala, Jack) I noticed a few with devil's horns, but none with 'innocent' looks.

This is the last one...promise you won't laugh...

One of Rodney hugging a red firehydrant that is squirting out water like it's broken...-blush-

Absolutely no hurry...no obligation...
        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
        Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
        -
        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
        Dr. Daniel Jackson
        -
        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
        Dean Winchester

Comment

innocent look...*starts thinking*......would it be possible to have an innocent looking wraith too, please?

sigpic

Comment

Zuz -

Do you have a tutorial to make smilies??

Comment

Any chance of some Dr Lee smilies?

Thank you

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Do you have any smilies like this but with Rodney instead of Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  Zuz -

Do you have a tutorial to make smilies??
                  LOL! Another one!
                  Zuz, you promised me a tut Of course, when you have time to do it...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey zuz! Thanks again for the great C/S smilies

I was wondering if you could make some for them with the common slogans like "Welcome!", "Congrats!", "Happy Birthday" and such?
                    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post

Anyways, I have some I was wondering if you could make...-pleading look-

You know the Keller one, with her hair in a pony tail? Could you make the hair red and have the smilie hold a sign that says "Bushy_Tush (heart)'s McKay"?

One of Rodney hugging a red firehydrant that is squirting out water like it's broken...-blush-

Absolutely no hurry...no obligation...
                      Sorry BFH but I'm gonna have to copy you...

How about the Keller one with ponytail only brown hair(I wear my hair in a ponytail everyday for work) and the sign reading "RiG <3 McKay" or "RiG <3 Rodney"? Please????? Your pick of course.

Take your time ...I can wait.
                      Spoiler:

No really
                      Spoiler:
                      ...seriously
                      Spoiler:
                      ...I can!

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                      Do you have any smilies like this but with Rodney instead of Jack?
                      That would be awesome!

Spoiler:
                      ...you knew I'd say that didn't you?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

could you possibly make one where McKay is running from a lemon, bit like the one where a Wraith is chasing it's victim?
                        "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
                          could you possibly make one where McKay is running from a lemon, bit like the one where a Wraith is chasing it's victim?
                          Imagines that smilie...

Tee-hee! That would be funny!

Comment

Zuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I need a smile. Paul Davis one holding a sign saying "We need Lt Col Paul Davis"

Petty please

Comment

^ I love your avatar Silver! Haven't seen the movie yet but that little guy is so cute!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

*imagines Rodney running from a lemon*

I have a few edits I would like with that one!!!

Have Sam/Mitchell/John holding the lemon! (three seperate smilies there...)
                                ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                                Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                                -
                                "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                                Dr. Daniel Jackson
                                -
                                "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                                Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
                                X