X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to RSF!
    sigpic

Comment

Also, I have to make a note...I have to say Happy Bday to my fellow McKay thunker, Renenutet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Renenutet!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I know no one has posted in a while, but shouldn't there be an announcment thing for birthdays and stuff. Weddings, Deaths(hopefully not), New Baby's etc. like announcments on the forums
        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Probly....

Originally posted by White Knight
          Just thought I'd *bump* this thread with a shoutout and a happy birthday to Rainbow Sun Franks. Many happy returns.
          Dang, he beat me to it!

Anyhoo....
          Happy B-day Rainbow!
          I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
          so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
          But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
          Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
          GW My home away from home....
          My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

This thread kinda died...well, I'm going to bring it back for my birthday, and for everyone else who has a birthday today.

YAY! I'm 18!
            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Happy Birthday GH!, now go out & buy the lottery ticket and win big and send me the ticket
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

yay! My aunt gave me five dollars, and my grandma might give me another five...hehe, that increases my chances of winning from almost impossible to next to nothing! Woot!
                gatehorse

Comment

Happy Birthday Gatehorse!!
                  You're legal now

*huggles*

Comment

Happy 18th Birthday GateHorse!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Woot! thank you!
                      gatehorse

Comment

I noticed that this thread was lost in the nether regions...so I decided to bring it back!

Anyway..today is my son's birthday, he's turned 8 years old (I can't believe its been that long!! And yesterday was my 30th birthday (I can't believe its been 3 decades since I was born..really I can't!)

My son is having his two closest friends come over for a sleepover. So I'm going to be listening to 3 eight year old boys all night long!!! They should be happy that his sisters(my daughters) will not be here to pester them. I decided to be really nice, and take them over to my parents house. So I'm off to bake sugar cookies for my son and his class today, and then later today I'll make his birthday cake.

bye for now
                        Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
                          Anyway..today is my son's birthday, he's turned 8 years old (I can't believe its been that long!! And yesterday was my 30th birthday (I can't believe its been 3 decades since I was born..really I can't!)
                          Happy birthday to both of you! It's mine today too. Feels so weird to be 20...!

Comment

lol this thread was soo lost somewhere on p.20 for my birthday!
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIALIA!!!
                            Whats with all the Torri fans having birthdays every week? *sqqqqueeee*!!!!

Comment

*giggles* Awww. Thank you Erised!

Comment

so nobody is actually keeping this thread going
                                that must be why i didny see this thread yesterday on my birthday
                                MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                                I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Working...
                                X