Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everybody. Four birthdays today (ie four more than yesterday ) Happy Birthday to:
    • Emilee108
    • themeangel
    • pod
    • wheeloftimefan
    Have a great day and a great coming year.
    Rocky

Comment

[announcer voice]Live from the Birthday Thread, it's the GateWorld Forum New Year's Eve spectacular! And now, your host for the evening, ROCKET4477![/announcer voice] Happy New Year's Eve everyone. It's the last day of 2004, so make those resolutions. The earlier you make 'em, the sooner you can not follow through with 'em . And, now, today's birthdays!
      • debvan64
      • BritAngie
      • "Just the Zaat's Ma'am"
      • Saint Dragon God Osiris
      • Benj
      • Jwizzman
      • chevroneight
      • dpgiffin (self procaimed as "more annoying than Ugly Pig")
      Live it up on your birthday guys, the last day of '04. And remember, don't drink and drive.
      Rocky

Comment

Well, today is the day we celebrate the birth of New Year Babies. The Forum has eleven of them.
        • Tsubasa
        • RUhunter
        • docgwen
        • VEAdas
        • FrankGuthrie
        • Jschrodinger
        • Elessar
        • Elitenova
        • SexyLadyBoy
        • Shadow
        Have a great Birthday guys and Happy New Year to all.
        Rocky

Comment

Happy Birthday to the New Year's Day and New Year's Eve babies.
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Well, this is it. The final day of winter break. Which means we need a party!! A birthday party for these four people:
            • WebHorn
            • Dean
            • jonas fan
            • Legend
            Hope you get some nice .
            Rocky

Comment

I'm . School starts back up tomorrow. But I'm for mjj1993 and wish him/her a good b-day. I'm also for yoojoo and wish her a happy birthday. Hmm, I wonder what the random thought will be today.
              Rocky

Comment

Thank you very much rocket!! but technically i still have another 35 minutes till my birthday which by the way wil make me 21!!!!!!!!!! (((((rocket))))) I hope you had a great new year!!

and i will come up with a great random thought just for you!
                Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                  Thank you very much rocket!! but technically i still have another 35 minutes till my birthday which by the way wil make me 21!!!!!!!!!! (((((rocket))))) I hope you had a great new year!!

and i will come up with a great random thought just for you!
                  Well, if you were in my time zone, you'd have to add an hour to that. I like to do them before I go to bed, because, by now, it's January 3rd for most people. Well, have a great B-day and I can't wait for that random though.
                  Rocky

Comment

here ya go rocket... its right down there...its in my siggy!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                      It's Tuesday (in case you didn't know). Anyway, six b-days today.
                      • Noatley
                      • JadeScape
                      • Torgman
                      • Ancients Rising
                      • Imzadi
                      And, my fellow republican teen male, gatelover12. Happy Birthday to all!
                      Wanted to say Thanks for the Happy Birthday.....

Comment

Four birthdays for the fourth day in January. Makes sense. Happy Birthday to:
                        • captainspiffy
                        • Damion Starr
                        And, of course, the very wonderful the Dancer of Spaz, and the equally interesting Mr Prophet. Time to blow out the candles
                        Rocky

Comment

Happy birthday to all of you!! i hope you have a wonderful day!!

Comment

Comment

Five for five, again! (well, last time it was four for four, but you know what I mean).
                              • mcdonis
                              • GEKA
                              • Falcon Horus
                              • Dragon Girl
                              • thirdeyeblind105
                              Have a great one guys!
                              Rocky

Comment

I'm glad there is someone like you to keep following this thread and keeping it updated. Happy Birtheday to all!
                                Last edited by Ancient 1; 04 January 2005, 08:22 PM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X