Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Signatures (and wallpapers too)!

Figured others are advertising their sig works, so I figured I would

Want a siggy? Well, come here and I will glady make you one (or two or how ever many you want) If you can, provide me with pics (otherwise, I will try to get the best pics possible). Just let me know what you want and what you want said on it (if you want text) and I will make you one

Here are a few examples of siggies I have made (some under the spoilers due to spoilers)

Spoiler:

And yes, I can even make wallpapers too (to either go with your siggy or just by itself)
    sigpic

Lovely!

I *SQUEE* that Cam/Vala sig.

Comment

thanks you can use it or i can make you one of your own
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, but I'm good. What program do you use, may I ask?

Comment

Well, it is just a basic program called Microsoft Picture It! Nothing fancy but it gets the job done I want
          sigpic

Comment

Your sigs are very cool. This is me requesting one, if possible. I don't have pictures though - I am computer art illiterate.

I'd like it to be a Stargate Atlantis team sig...not with the team photo, but just pictures of each of the main cast, plus Zelenka and Lorne. I like the style of your Cameron/Vala sig, kind of dreamy, script writing..... I can't think of a special saying, maybe just Stargate Atlantis!

Thanks so much!
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

here ya go killdeer i found the best pictures that i could..i thought promos would work best Also, if you could, please host your own images...Photobucket, Imageshack, etc.

Last edited by SlytherinGal; 16 April 2007, 01:18 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                here ya go killdeer i found the best pictures that i could..i thought promos would work best Also, if you could, please host your own images...Photobucket, Imageshack, etc.
                Thanks! It looks great!

**now goes off to figure out what hosting means **
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

www.photobucket.com

register and you can upload your pic there...or in the mean time, just use it as is
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice Sigs! Yet another sig maker... *gets out weapon* hehehehe soon this will be all mine!.. J/K.. lol

ive got heaps of sigs to make atm... 6 currently... so you can have some new ones for a while. ... and its hard to get them don when the best cap site is down, and my 2nd best cap site dsont have half on the SGA caps...

oh and if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the Atlantis Logo from? i can never find a good Quality one... thanks.
                    Last edited by Kidwizz; 17 April 2007, 12:25 AM.

Comment

you know, i cannot remember where i got it...i think i just type Stargate Atlantis Logo on google images and found it.

but here, i shall share it with you...i make friends with all siggy makers
                      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...antispatch.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

Would you be willing to make me a Nykl/Zelenka sig?

I thought of a dozen smartsy things for it to say, like "Czech him out" or "The Cheshire Czech" or "Just as smart as Rodney but without all the pomp" or "Teddy Bear" or even "I love a blank Czech" on top of a picture of Zelenka with his mouth open and eyebrows scrunched... but I think I would rather go classy than cute. If you could just have it say "Radek Zelenka / David Nykl" or something like that in a nice font, that would be wonderful.

As for the pictures, well, I have some at Photobucket. I don't know which ones will work with what you are doing, but feel free to use those or any others you think would work well. (I like the ones titled, "Nykl," "It makes you happy," and "David Nykl Headshot" the best.)

Thank you in advance.
                        sigpic

Comment

slytheringal is is possible that u would be able to make me an asgard centric sig?
                          sigpic

Comment

for those wanting siggies please pm me with all the info and pics too please
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X