2008 Vancouver Con (Creation)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sa'Hut_IH' View Post
    Any chance we can do the awards ceremony at your party?
    Cause we know how much Mama hates that kinda thing, we can figure out the giving of awards at a later time.
    She was sorry to have had to miss this years party

*looks hopeful*
    Absolutely. Mama Can do the awards at the Fan Party. Sounds like an awesome addition to a grand event.

Originally posted by thephoenix77 View Post
    AG;
    Think our seats are C27/28 or 28/29 - very cool...so will be close to you as well...

so what does one have to do to get an invite to this fan party...nudge nudge wink wink....
    Sounds like Row C is going to be the Row to be in. Mama Duck will have to keep a close eye on us. I try to be a good fan girl, really, I do.... But I just feel this little devil poking me all the time.

I'll be putting up a list for people to let me know if they want to attend the fan party, but I'll be doing that a lot closer to the con.
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      here is one.

it needs work but it's a start

Looks great Nathan. Joining us for 2008?

AG! I'll be at the fan party by the way!

Lea: Creation should charge your card right away. Note that it might take several days to up to a month for the charge to appear on your card. If creation delays sending the payment draft information to your credit card, the charge won't "appear" on your statement, but your "available credit" will decrease by the amount of the charge. If you haven't gotten anything on your credit card, or a confirmation of any sort from Creation, contact your credit card and ask them about any charges from Creation Entertainment. If they say there's a charge, then creation took it's money. If not, contact Creation and confirm they actually made the charge, or be certain they haven't lost your order.
      Last edited by TechnoWraith; 01 April 2007, 01:06 PM. Reason: I like to edit is much is like wraithing!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

I'll be putting up a list for people to let me know if they want to attend the fan party, but I'll be doing that a lot closer to the con.
        What day would the GW Fan Party be since Creation has included Thursday for the con?

At this point, I'm not sure if I'll be coming to Vancouver in 2008.

Comment

By the way, I will be doing another fan party WITH A CASH BAR, any suggestions on things people will want at this one?
          Since the Con will start on Thursday, what day the Fan Party would be ??
          I hope you can combine this with GW dinner and we'll eat buffet style or something.
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I'm going to Vancouver...I'm going to Vancouver!!!

Our seats are C 24, 25 and 26.

I'm really close to you Antoa.

By the way, I will be doing another fan party WITH A CASH BAR, any suggestions on things people will want at this one?
            I thought I saw you sitting near there when I was testing out my seat for next year

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              What day would the GW Fan Party be since Creation has included Thursday for the con?

At this point, I'm not sure if I'll be coming to Vancouver in 2008.
              Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
              Since the Con will start on Thursday, what day the Fan Party would be ??
              I hope you can combine this with GW dinner and we'll eat buffet style or something.
              Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              I thought I saw you sitting near there when I was testing out my seat for next year
              I'll be talking to David from Gateworld to work out the details. Combining events might make it cheaper for everyone. As for the date, that will be something we'll be talking about as well. Would Wednesday before the con be a hardship for people? If you have enough advanced notice, you can book flights and accommodations accordingly.

It will be great to have you there TechnoWraith.

Antoa, yes, that was me watching you bounce up and down in the seat and grinning. We can all take turns poking Oregon Jen.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                AWESOME!!! Yeah, I'm planning on going next year, 'cause it seems like I can only afford to go every other year
                Yeah, me too!! I've got my money saved and waiting for tickets to go on sale, then I'll worry about all the incidental stuff, like lodging, airfare, food....
                sig by PM

Comment

AG, only three seats? Can one of them be mine
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta View Post
                    Yeah, me too!! I've got my money saved and waiting for tickets to go on sale, then I'll worry about all the incidental stuff, like lodging, airfare, food....
                    Dito! I'll be coming from the UK. Got my ticket money ready to go when they come on sale. Started saving for the flights, and other stuff, long way to go yet though. It's a good job I've got almost a year to save.

Anyone know roughly how long we have to wait before they come on sale?

I'll feel a lot better once I've actually paid for my ticket

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
                      Lea: Creation should charge your card right away. Note that it might take several days to up to a month for the charge to appear on your card. If creation delays sending the payment draft information to your credit card, the charge won't "appear" on your statement, but your "available credit" will decrease by the amount of the charge. If you haven't gotten anything on your credit card, or a confirmation of any sort from Creation, contact your credit card and ask them about any charges from Creation Entertainment. If they say there's a charge, then creation took it's money. If not, contact Creation and confirm they actually made the charge, or be certain they haven't lost your order.
                      I think a little bit more as a few days. Any said the charge would take a month. Creation want only the credit card number and the expires date, she not "used" the card for payment. It's only that I have not yet the money, I think the transfer from my bank to my card is finish in one week.

FOUR DAYS!!! That's fantastic. And I hope (still) for Joe and David

And maybe Martin Wood.
                      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Antoa, yes, that was me watching you bounce up and down in the seat and grinning. We can all take turns poking Oregon Jen.
                        Hey!!!!!

That was me who said earlier that I'd try not to be in your way too much for photos, but now.....
                        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I really really really really really want to make this one...every year, I've not been able to fly because of illnesss.

I'm going on a fear of flying course in a couple of weeks, as I've never flown before and want to get the feel of it.

I've been told I can fly to Canada, by my doctor, but I've got to take my mum with me. And she's up for it.
                          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                          The Strongest Will Survive!
                          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
                            I don't know. I didn't know how to change it, so I just rearranged the layout and centered it on top of the other two.
                            Re-save the image and then re-upload to your photobucket thingy. Somehow the image got squashed -- well the image you have got squashed. Did you get yours from Patty by any chance? I'm not blaming Patty, just curious, because she said she was re-working it.
                            Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
                            Looks great Nathan. Joining us for 2008?
                            Thanks
                            I hope so. Well, I hope to be in vancouver at the time of the con. I'm not sure about attending the actual convention though. Certain the fan parties etc, but the convention itself, I might give a miss. The only thing I'd be interested in is the set tours, but I don't think they sell them seperate anymore.

We'll see. A year to work it all out

Originally posted by jannagalaxy View Post
                            I really really really really really want to make this one...every year, I've not been able to fly because of illnesss.

I'm going on a fear of flying course in a couple of weeks, as I've never flown before and want to get the feel of it.

I've been told I can fly to Canada, by my doctor, but I've got to take my mum with me. And she's up for it.
                            Well then, we'll all have a collective "fingers crossed" that you will be able to make it

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
                              I don't know. I didn't know how to change it, so I just rearranged the layout and centered it on top of the other two.
                              I think your photobucket re-size it or something (just the 2008 banner) coz it's smaller than the others. try to re-save it again from Nathan's, save-as different name & re-upload to PB. that is if you want to do that
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Well since I am near all of you fine folks in C (I'm in row D) I'll just be sure to poke ya'll if you get in my way for pictures lol just jokes *group hugz* I am so excited!!!!!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X